Currently reading:
MxF Updated Request: Serious Roleplays/Roleplayers Wanted

QueenieB

Count
Local time
Today 8:19 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
I have updated my request thread because it is long overdue and while some of it remains the same, there have been some changes and I have some ideas that I would like to see come to light if possible.

To start off, I am female and only play female characters. I have been roleplaying for what feels like a multitude of years and enjoy it. I enjoy the character creation, the creating of the storyline/the world they are in, and watching it take off. Please note, that this is a hobby, this is not something that is my end all be all and I do have a life outside of what goes on here. I have always said real life comes first, take care of you... The characters and the story will still be there, with that being said, I love to see what others come up with and what we can come up with together. I love communication and getting to know people... I have been fortunate in making a few friends here, which makes it even better!

My replies tend to match what I am given... I do like to compete with myself to see how much I can come up with and I do try to be as detailed as possible. I do not expect any of my writing partners to match me, but I do ask that it be long enough so that there is something to work with... No one liners. All of my replies are in third person and I like keeping it that way, I am weird and first person makes me uncomfortable, I do not know why, it just does. I can generally reply at least once a week. I try to get in more than that, however, as mentioned before, I have a life outside of this and sometimes there are days where trying to even think hurts or I have something going on.

Gore is something I try to stay away from, it is just not my thing... I can do violence in the roleplay as long as it makes sense and is warranted. I am not really someone who makes characters just to kill them off or have them involved in a fight club... Sorry!

I do and can write sexual content, it does not bother me... I can also do fade to black if that is what is preferred... I will provide my kinks in private conversation because it does generally go with the idea and story that we are creating. I can tell you turn offs and hard no's are as follows; bathroom play, nothing under 18, no animals, scat... Basically, if it is not allowed here, I am not into it.

I do not really do any fandoms and, it is not for lack of trying, I just have a hard time and feel somewhat limited in regards to what can be done, etc. Any fandoms that I have done, I try to stay loyal to it and I start to second guess myself a lot and I will probably drive you insane. The only 'fandom' thing that I would be interested in doing at this point would be something involving The Phantom of the Opera... Either before or after Christine. I had something like that going before and I really enjoyed it so I would be open to that. Anything else, please feel free to message me... I have done some Witcher, if I play an OC and Assassin's Creed, it really just depends on the dynamics.

I am really open to suggestions and ideas... As mentioned before, I enjoy creating characters and coming up with something together. I will make attempts at most anything, the only thing that I generally stay away from is the following; Sci-fi, zombies, and anime... That's right, I said it... Anime... I cannot and will not do it. This will sound weird, but I have a legit fear of anime so, yeah, no... In regards to what I really enjoy; Slice of life, Modern, Old/Wild West, Period Set, and things like that. Fantasy and Supernatural, I could do, it just would depend on the idea. I do use actual face claims of celebrities, I am open to suggestions on who to use... I do not use art or anime face claims and I would ask that my potential partner does not use them either, again, I actually do have an insane fear of anime and I just can't... Yes, I know I am weird, but there it is.

I do have one or two characters that I would like to play out if it is possible... Both are modern, one is surrounding a character, Rebecca Carson (FC: Blake Lively), who is a young woman that believes that she has lost her husband (he could be military, FBI/CIA/Scotland Yard/International Spy) and she either a). is working to restart her life and relocates herself so she could run into someone new and work on finding herself and love again, or b). He has been undercover and was either captured for a set amount of time and has been released or saved, or he was released and has amnesia... The other idea is a young woman who lives in an isolated community, she is kind of the outcast because of her family and this stranger comes into town, there is a strange connection between them... This could easily have a supernatural theme for the other character and maybe both characters. Outside of these 2, I am open to just coming up with something on a whim. I tend to shy away from one shot roleplays simply because I do put some time in my characters and like to see where they go and how they grow.

I think everything has been covered... The one thing that I do ask is communication... I love it, love it, love it. I really do enjoy talking with my partners and discussing things, that is part of the fun for me... I love seeing how imaginations that are being brought together work and what they can come up with. I am down for most anything, the only things that tend to turn me off from a roleplay are being told how to play the character and copy/paste posts. I understand that you may want to put your character in various situations with various other roleplayers, the only thing I ask is to reply to a post based on what is being written. I have roleplayed with people who do copy/paste posts and it eventually just kills it for me.

If you have made it this far, feel free to message me... Again, I love coming up with something and can talk here and I also have Discord for OOC discussion only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom