Currently reading:
MxM Urban Fantasy Requests [Open]

Chaotic Neutral

Alchemist
Local time
Today 10:24 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Hello! I'm Chaotic Neutral (shorten at will) and I have been writing for as long as I can remember, specifically RPing for 6-7 years for fandoms, and focusing on original content on and off for about 5 years. I primarily enjoy writing fantasy in any scope, be it high fantasy with a whole new world, or urban fantasy. I primarily enjoy writing wizard/spellcasting characters but will foray into writing vampires if the mood suits. My main characters can vary wildly depending on the characters they interact with, so I'm very flexible with this. I like to write flirty characters, but I am Ace so please be aware that there is a reason I'm posting in here! Fade to black when things get steamy, please and thank you.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I tend to write 500-1000 words on other RP sites. I don't like to write less than this, but I mirror for the most part - as long as things are realistic and I'm not being forced to skip a response to dialogue that my character would react to, then all is well. My schedule is, unfortunately, hit and miss, but I'm aiming to reply 1-2 times a week at least (but open to being poked for replies if I've gotten distracted and wandered off somewhere).

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

I don't have any triggers that I'm aware of, although I warn writing partners that I may not be the most skilled in writing this, but still open to writing it.

Do you have any characters/plots you want to write?

Check out the spoilers below for the characters I want to write and the potential plot ideas I had for each. Open to plonking any of my characters into any other world, too, so if you have a plot you think works better then I'm happy to work my characters into it if necessary. I think all of these characters would suit urban fantasy worlds the best, hence the title.

Current List (roles I'd like in bold):
  • Ghost Hunter x Ghost
  • Young Vampire x Mentor Vampire
  • Bratty Wizard x Mentor
  • Wizard x Wizard
  • Wizard x Vampire
  • Demon x Human
  • Medium x Demon
  • Medium x Vampire
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Demon x Alchemist

I would really like to play a witch coven RPG of some sort, so anyone else who's keen please just hit me up!

The Wayfinder.png
"Don't worry, you're safe here. They're all scared of me."
Wayfinder.jpg

Name: The Wayfinder (Apollyon Wayfinder)
Class: Spellcaster
Type: The overpowered mum friend who can and will burn the world to the ground for you
Career: Apothecary​

Basics: The Wayfinder is a wizard/mage character who has a fondness for gardening, knitting, and world domination, from time to time. He is an incredibly powerful character who is stuck on intermittent house arrest because he tried to destroy the world once or twice. For that reason, he runs the 'Wayfinder House', which is basically a halfway home for other magical idiots who find themselves in tight spots and need healing or a roof over their heads.

RP Info: I'd be interested in playing the Wayfinder alongside a potential romantic interest (a fellow wizard, vampire or other misc immortal, ideally, because that's a hell of an age gap) or enemies to allies situation - or, really, anything. I was thinking maybe a sicfic/healing sort of story could work well with him, or a reluctant immortal who has caused so many problems out in the real world that they need to lie low for a while, and where better to do it than a house that technically doesn't exist?

AJ King.png
"Oh no it's fine, you can carry on arguing. You're paying me by the hour, not per spirit banished."
AJ.jpg
Name: Arcturus Juniper "AJ" King
Class: Vampire
Type: Looks punk rock but wants to put his pyjamas on at 8pm
Career: Ghost Hunter​

Basics: AJ is a vampire who uses his powers for 'good' to help idiot humans who invite spirits into their houses and then can't get shot of them. His wish to be in a rock band died when he realised being a medium was far more ludicrous, and he makes absolute bank doing it. He hosts regular events in his home for people with more money than sense and gossips with the ghosts before traumatising the mortals with their own secrets. On the off-season, he does exorcisms and spiritual cleanses. Bit of a con artist really, but when something's actually there, he'll take care of it.

RPG Info: One of my most flexible characters, I'd be happy to go down a lot of routes with AJ, either Ghost Hunter x clingy ghost he can't banish, a priest, a human, or a very confused wizard/vampire who is wondering what the hell he's doing. I like the idea of a thoroughly haunted town a la Silent Hill, where he's forced to work alongside a priest who hates his guts and thinks he's the devil to exorcise the town.

Morosus.png
"With all due respect, you can suck my dick."
Moros.jpg
Name
: Morosus "Moros" Ver Lethe
Class: Spellcaster
Type: Will lose a fight against a cat over a chicken nugget on the floor that wasn't even his to begin with
Career: Unemployed and also unemployable​

Basics: Moros is... an idiot. A spellcaster who lives each day like it's his last (because it genuinely might be, he's pretty reckless) he's somewhat overpowered and doesn't quite know how to rein it in. He got booted out of his last coven for being a nightmare and has been floating around alone ever since, causing mayhem wherever he goes.

RPG Info: With Moros, his thinking is typically criminal, so a criminal x law enforcement or minor criminal (Moros) x crime boss would work out well I think, with his counterpart being magical or non-magical. Possibly a story with Moros creeping onto someone else's turf and then promptly getting brought in front of the boss who has no idea what he's getting himself in for (spoiler alert: it's a clingy wizard who literally won't leave now). Alternatively, just running around making enemies works too, he's very good at that. I think he'd suit urban fantasy best, set in a city where his misdeeds have made him famous for all the wrong reasons.

Matthew Bloom.png
"Wait, can I check my notes before-"
Matt.jpg
Name: Matthew "Mattie" Bloom
Class: Vampire
Type: "Sorry could you say that again and then explain what every word means?"
Career: Vampire Council Liaison​

Basics: A baby vampire with a lot of sway, Mattie was turned into a vampire at 18, after a college party, by a Grandmaster who'd never turned a human before, who was promptly killed not long after. Now a Grandmaster by default, Mattie has to run around and try and make sense of this BS from the vampire council, who keep summoning him to meetings about his new job. He's still trying to work out what he's doing himself but they want him to vote on things he doesn't even understand.

RPG Info: I'd be keen to play a mentor x mentee relationship with the potential to progress into something romantic. This is the one character where I'd be craving an age gap, with potentially a senior vampire on the council trying to 'mentor' him and manipulate him, because the poor boy is quite naive. In my head I'm thinking a 'What We Do in the Shadows' sort of vibe.

Any additional notes you want to add?

I'm new here, so not entirely sure on exactly what I'm doing, so I'm sorry & please be patient if I screw up!

Last edited:
im interested in rping with ya, if that's cool? ^^

ohhhhhh, i am so interested in working with mattie with one of my older vampire ocs, though tbh i literally am interested in,,, your entire list, oh no. please let me know if you're interested in that or anything else!!!!

Hello! Demon x medium and medium x human seem interesting, or something with Matthew or Moroses. If you'd like to RP with me send me a message!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom