Valentine's Cardboard Box

Currently reading:
Valentine's Cardboard Box

Valentine

Baron
Local time
Tomorrow 2:34 AM
Hello!
Looking for some people to RP with that can match my RP lengths! I Have roleplayed since 2003 and are not normally to quick with the replies, NORMALLY. I like a stress-free, fun experience when i play but if the muse is currently lit, and you agree, there can be multiple replies a day! It really depends on my mind set of the day and my IRL. I have a hard time with short replies and tend to lose interesst fast when it comes to those games sadly, so keep that in mind. PM me for games! :D English is NOT my native language but i fare pretty well in it ;D

.:Roleplay information:.

• Bare minimum i can reply on is two paragraphs but i prefer them to be longer!
  • I RP any pairings, so am not picky!
  • I RP any type of character as long as it's nothing forced on me.
  • I understand muse can differ but please let me know if you have gotten tired of a game! I don't really like to have stopped RPs laying about! :D
  • Please try to at least reply once a week! I have patience though so it's not the biggest deal just i like to keep it going x3
  • I can RP almost anything! Fantasy, slice of life, sci-fi, maffia, Supernatural and so on. If you have an idea then feel free to shoot a message! My TOP genre is high fantasy but it is FAR from all i RP x3
  • I don't mind the dark topics; mental health, crimes, violence etc.
  • I can play sexual content, not a fave but not against it either!

.:Complete NO's:.

• Furry play/furries. Humanoids with animal characteristics is okay but they have to be mainly human.
  • 18+ ONLY, nothing lower then that.
  • Toilet stuff belongs in the privacy of the bathroom, not in plays with me.

.:Current Games:.

- Entertain Me

Back
Top Bottom