Challenge Submission VeganforJesus Asked for a Review. I provide.

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission VeganforJesus Asked for a Review. I provide.

47Haven

Tomboy Appreciator
Local time
Tomorrow 7:51 AM
Pronouns
Any
Reviewing Product: Premium Handmade Scented White Soy Pillar Candles | Set of 12 | A Beautiful Pairing of Lavender & Lilac| 45 Hour Burn, Long Lasting, Highly Scented, All Natural Soy Candles | Relaxing Aromatherapy Candle

First off, I really did not want to make this review. I truly don't, but the website kept bugging me for a review, even after I tried unsubscribing to their email list. So, all I can say, is to be careful what you wish for, because here is a review.

I was looking for a way to spice up the romance, and my research led me to the usage of soy candles. For those uninitiated, soy candles have a much lower melting point compared to normal candles, rendering it much safer for certain acts. You know what kind of acts I'm talking about. Then again, I am on VeganforJesus,com so there's a pretty high chance none of you ever thought about using candles this way.

I'm talking about wax play, of course. The act of dripping the liquid wax onto your partner's body as an act of S&M, or as you Christians more familiar with, 'bondage'. It is different from what you're used to, but there still is the slave and there's also the master. Except this one, God ain't gonna get you out of this bondage, only the master can. I must admit, using that line on my (supposedly) religious girlfriend really did tickle that sinful soul of hers.

Oh right, the candle. The candle is actually really great! Does what it says on the tin: being a scented soy pillar candle. The size of the candle is nice and comfortable to hold, especially with the added weight, and it's just big enough to stretch her entrance. Unlike the other approach, calling my girlfriend 'my precious votive candle' after sticking the candle there doesn't quite hit home with her. Guess there's still lines she wouldn't cross.

I'm also glad to find out that my research is correct, for soy candles does feel cooler on the skin compared to the other candles, so it allowed us to do such acts, especially since my girlfriend's skin is rather sensitive. It melts rather quickly though, but thanks to the craftsmanship behind VeganforJesus, the wax doesn't just drip out unnecessarily, and it kept its shape throughout the session. The added scent also helps with the mood, and thanks to the all-natural approach, the scent wasn't all that overwhelming compared to those that use oils or just perfumes. Lavender does have slight aphrodisiac property, if you're unaware of, so yeah, really smoothens things up!

And the price! Hoo boy, truly the best part of the purchase. I bought this during a limited time sale when they're just launching the new line of product, so it cost much cheaper than those red candles actually made for wax play. Definitely would buy another set after this one ran out. The color might not be the best option, since melted white wax looked like something else, and seeing my girlfriend covered in white liquid doesn't really jive with my lesbian heart. But, with that price point, can't really complain, honestly.

9/10, truly worth the price. If you're trying out new stuff, do give VeganforJesus your business for their excellent craftsmanship quality on their candles!

Moderator's note: You both need Jesus in your life.

Comment 1
XrossEllie (Author)
I mean we can think of the white wax as His so I can bathe my love in Jesus' love every week.

Moderator has locked this thread.​

Back
Top Bottom