MxF vesta's grand search! (fantasy, enemies to lovers, etc)

Currently reading:
MxF vesta's grand search! (fantasy, enemies to lovers, etc)

vesta

nymph
Local time
Today 9:17 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello, hello!
My name is Vesta, I'm quite new to the site but I am v excited to start roleplaying here! I've got about a decade's worth of experience. Below you'll find some information about stuff that I like, that I don't like, and my general preferences. I hope we get along!

(PS. this thread is very old, I doubt any of my rules or preferences hold up quite as much as before so take
my words with a grain of salt before I make a new thread <3)

0e60636b-6401-4816-9768-044177fd3ce8.png

About me.
  • On average I write about 1.5k words. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I do prefer it when my roleplay partners are about similar to me in regards to reply length but I don't mind dropping the word count to something closer to just 1k words.
  • My favorite genres are; fantasy, historical, crime, adventure, and romance. The former always finds a way to be a part of my plots.
  • Romance wise I nearly always do mxf pairings, and I can take on either gender. In fact I much prefer doubling up! You'll notice in a lot of my plots I have a lot of characters ready to serve as either background or side characters so for me the more characters we play the merrier.
  • In regards to activity and reply time I am very much a hit or miss sort of person. Sometimes inspiration is high, my fingers are practically floating over the keyboard and I cannot stop myself. And on other days it'll take me a week to write up a single sentence. Thus I am specifically looking for partners who are more than okay with taking forever to reply. Really, take a whole month I am in no rush.
  • I've got no triggers and I am perfectly okay with roleplays as dark as you can make 'em. As long as we aren't just "edgy" for the sake of being "edgy" I'm okay with anything. However please do tell me if you've got any limits of your own that I should consider.
  • Lastly, I noticed this site is pretty full of NSFW roleplays and the like. Me personally I don't mind adding sexual themes into my stories but I will never agree to them being the main focus. I want to write a plot-focused tale, so if you're just looking for smut or a story revolving around it I am really not the person for it.

Plots & Pairings.
Things that I'm craving will be bold, and roles that I prefer playing will be marked with a *

• Detective* x Criminal (Serial killer, gang leader, etc)
  • Royalty x Advisor (Witch, wizard, diplomat, etc)
  • Demon x Angel
  • Knight x Mercenary
  • Saint x Sinner
  • Royalty x Guard
  • Witch* x Witch hunter
  • God x God Slayer*
  • Superhero x Super villain
  • Werewolf x Vampire

Fandoms.
For fandoms I always do doubling where I play as my OC and a CC character you choose.
Warframe
Valorant
Overwatch
League of Legends
Moriarty the Patriot
Bungou Stray Dogs
DC
Fire Force
Genshin Impact

Thank you so much for reading this far! If you're interested my messages are always open and I hope you have a wonderful day!
P.S. please don't leave any comments in this thread and message me directly. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom