Any Veteran Roleplayer searches for RP partner!

Currently reading:
Any Veteran Roleplayer searches for RP partner!

Kyuki

Expect no replies.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Tomorrow 1:13 AM
YES
I am currently accepting new roleplays!
Check my plotline idea thread for what i have in mind~

Hi!
My name is Kyuki and I have been roleplaying for a very long time.
Here I will write out everything about what I like, don't like and such information!
So here we go!

Firstly, I have a few tiny rules..
1. Do Not leave me hanging. I understand you have real life going on and such, but please pretty please tell me if the RP plot doesnt tickle your fancy anymore. If you just stop posting, and i see you online posting to others, my anxiety will take the best of me and make me feel horrible. Might be selfish for me to ask, but just.. Please tell me thats all..

2. Do Not make my characters have to do ridiculous stuff like undress at first meeting or as a trust exercise. That is just.. No. Ridiculous and pretty weird..

3. No Mary Sues! Everyone has flaws, everyone has weaknesses. So dont try to be a God kind of person that no one can defeat or whatever. It wont work in the longrun.

4. No Power Play. You have your character. I have my character. End of discussion.

5. Do Not bring a grudge on me as a person if something your character dont like what my character does. In the least, discuss it, dont grow a grudge on me for no reason.

(6.*) If there is a sexual event where a male is penetrating a woman, please know the anatomy of a woman. A cock CAN NOT, and SHOULD NOT penetrate the cervix into the womb. While it is a fact, it is also
A SERIOUS MUSE TURNOFF.
So please dont do it. Real life =/= Hentai.

(* - Not really a rule rule, but i do not want it in roleplays. It is painful just to read it. )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that out of the way, here is the fun part! ~

Info about my roleplaying style!:

-I prefer to write in Thirdperson, as it makes it feel more like a book, using first person makes it feel too personal, and i tend to live into the situations very deeply, so if i am using first person, i might get stuck in it.

-I try to write atleast 5 normal length sentences, often more than that as i feel like too short of a reply isnt much to work with. I tend to mold and change to fit my partners writing style so it will be comfortable for both of us!

-I am semi detailed about things, depending on the situation. I can make it more or less, just let me know, i am pretty flexible.

-I am kind of a roleplay freak, so you can expect multiple replies every day. If something is holding me back, i will let my partners know through message or status updates.

-I am flexible and easy going, so dont feel afraid to discuss with me about the plot, ask if something is unclear, or just want to talk with me. I like talking ;v;

Roleplay pairing preferances:
MxM
MxF
(I will only play female in MxF, and Sub in MxM. Can try as a switch, but i will probably lean more towards sub.)
(both parts always over 18 of age!)

-Student x Student
-Teacher x Student*
-Stalker x Victim*
-Poor* x Rich
(* = the one i'd prefer playing as)
Im pretty flexible with parings, let me know your thought and w'll discuss it~

I like roleplaying~:
(the more +, the more i like it!)

-School scenarios +++
-Adventure+
-Own character roleplays++
-Horror+
-Fantasy++
-Romance +++
-Medieval ++
-Human Hybrids in real world thing +++

I do NOT like roleplaying:
-Harem/kinks/fetishes or anything oversexual
-FxF, sorry it just isnt for me D:
-I do not do Rape or something forced that my character do not approve of.
-fanfiction of movie/anime etc. I want my own Character and freedom.
-group roleplays, i rather keep it 1x1. Any more and i get confused.
... will fill in if i remember something else :D

........._-*^*-_.........

Please send me a PM if you are intrested!

Last edited:
While I am rather new, and find this a bit imposing. I'm quite interested and would like to know if the offer still stands. If so. Please, I'd like to RP.

While I am rather new, and find this a bit imposing. I'm quite interested and would like to know if the offer still stands. If so. Please, I'd like to RP.
Please send me a pm if you are intrested and we can discuss about it~

Back
Top Bottom