MxF victim complex; seeking long-term partners

Currently reading:
MxF victim complex; seeking long-term partners

Local time
Today 2:56 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah, i'll admit i'm a sucker for writing dark, angsty, toxic themes and stories. who doesn't love the gruff, sarcastic, brooding bad-boy characters who just don't know any better?

before we go any further, here's a bit about me as a writer and what you can expect:

🌻 about me
  • 28 years old, female
  • eastern time zone
  • replies once a day to several times a week
  • "lazy lit" writer - anywhere from 100 words to 1,000+ words, depending on what the situation calls for
  • comfortable with darker themes, the more toxic the better!
  • comfortable with romance and smut as well - 70 percent story / 30 percent smut ratio
📝 about you
  • 21+ ooc and ic
  • any irl gender as long as you're willing to write a male character
  • replies once a day to several times a week
  • good spelling/grammar/style
here are some plot ideas i had. all of these are open to discussion of course!
  • newly famous rock star x girl from back home
    setting: 1960s-70s
    inspo: a star is born, daisy jones and the six, fleetwood mac, priscilla

his band took off and became an overnight sensation. traveling, touring the world - drugs, money, women, influence. he felt invincible - until the passing of his mother brought him back to his hometown. while revisiting some of his old local spots, he bumps into 'the one that got away' - the girl he dated in high school who always seemed to belong to someone else. what will happen when they reconnect?

• vampire x human captive:
    setting: any time
    inspo: beauty and the beast type stories, stockholm syndrome

an unsuspecting woman becomes the fascination of a powerful vampire - perhaps she's even the reincarnated form of a former lover of his. either way, he'll do anything to have her.

• arranged marriage:
    setting: medieval fantasy

desperate for an alliance to save their kingdom, the princess is married to the prince of a neighboring kingdom with much more power. but why has this man gone unwed for so long? perhaps he has some sort of dark secret.

• open to any other suggestions here as well!

Back
Top Bottom