Currently reading:
All Victim to a sadistic lady, anyone?

Chaosqueen

Reality is overrated
Local time
Today 8:17 PM
Pronouns
She/her
It's Chaos again, this time with a more specific request thread. I am currently seeking to play a dominant and sadistic female character against someone of any gender who is either submissive or can be forced into submission. More information below.

I average one or two paragraphs per response and consider myself a casual, semi-lit roleplayer. My reply times vary, though I will try to respond within the hour, or as soon as possible if I am asleep/busy. I am in CST.

I enjoy gore, drama, violence, heavy dark themes and the like. These are welcome and encouraged in any rp however not including them is not a deal breaker.

All rp I do will include and be focused around sexual content. Vanilla sex scenes aren't my favorite but I may be willing to write one on occasion. The kinks I'm currently looking to include are;
  • Bondage
  • Torture (mental, physical, sexual)
  • Blood, gore, "guro"
  • Forced submission
  • Sadism
  • Petplay
  • Orgasm control
I will not, under any circumstances, be comfortable including;
  • Anything relating to bodily waste or extreme amounts of ejaculate
  • Feeding, inflation, or anything that involves grotesquely exaggerated body sizes (plus sized characters exempt)
  • Vore
  • The terms "daddy" or "kitten"
Here are a few fandoms I would enjoy roleplaying in (all characters will be aged up to at least 18) (I would prefer you play a canon character);
  • Danganronpa 1 or 2
  • DDLC
  • Madoka Magica
  • Magical Girl Site
  • No Game No Life
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
And finally, pairing ideas if none of said fandoms strike your interest. I will play the second role listed.
  • Potential victim x serial killer
  • Torturee x torturer
  • Sacrifice x deity
  • Servant x princess
  • Test subject x mad scientist
  • Spy x interrogator
  • Human x succubus
  • Angel x succubus
  • Succubus/incubus/other demon x human
  • Masochist bullied x sadistic bully
  • Bullied x bully
Feel free to propose other pairings or plot ideas! Due to mental conditions and real life stressors my availability may vary, so please be patient and I will do my best to work things out. Please pm for more info or to rp!

Back
Top Bottom