Victim's Plots

Currently reading:
Victim's Plots

Scarlet Thread

I will help you escape if you return the favor.
Local time
Today 4:34 PM
Introduction

I'm Victim, a.k.a. Lady, or whatever else you'd like to call me. I've been roleplaying for about fifteen years, adult roleplaying for about three years. I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I work very long days, but roleplaying is one of the things I use to pass the time when I'm not at work, and keep my sanity during the days when it amounts to waiting. But sometimes my days can be very involved, including my off days. I'll never ask more from you than I can commit to myself. The types of RP I enjoy vary, but I always have the same requirements - communication, sharing the plot, and at least a paragraph a day or more if it's going to be longer. I figure everything else we can sort out OOC.

Preferences

Love:
• Complex/Flawed Characters
• Original Plots
• Plot Twists
• Character Development
• Multiple Characters

Like:
• World Building
• Romance
• Original Stories
• Role Reversal
• Steep Odds

Maybe:
• Taboo Themes
• Playing Male or Hermaphrodite Characters
• Character Death
• Multiple Partners
• Non-Strict Fandoms

No:
• Anything Against Site Rules
• Anything Toilet Related
• Controlling My Character
• Never Ending Scenes
• Pairings other than MxF or MxH (I don't care who plays what.)

Last edited:
Plots

Modern/Realistic:

Anime Country Girl _ •{ Anime }• _ Pinterest.jpg
MC has just moved to the city for a job, but that job fell through along with pretty much everything else. She desperately needs some help, because she certainly can't go back now. YC is either her new employer, the landlord, or a city guy willing to take her under his wing. Alternate darker version is that this comes at a price.
___ illustrations on Pinterest _ Totoro, Otto schmidt and Anime girls.jpg

At their high school reunion two friends make a pact that if neither of them is married in five years they will marry each other. They were always good together, but the topic of romance never really came up before. The five years is up and they meet as they had planned. But both of them have secrets. What those are we can discuss OOC or we can wait and reveal them in the course of the story. If you prefer the RP can start after the wedding.

Dark/Drama:

Collab FT OC_ AoRa (Aokiji x Chikara) by Yuhichu on DeviantArt.jpg
She knew he was there. He didn't even try to hide. Not from her, anyway. She never knew when he would be watching, getting ever bolder, coming ever closer before disappearing. Until one night he came into her home, and by then it was too late. Why didn't she tell anyone or call the cops? Maybe it was because, deep down, she didn't want him to leave.
character inspiration character design rpg character fantasy character ___.jpg
A dark lord/lady is in need of a new toy/pet to distract him/her from the rigors of tyranny. This could be a traveler from another realm, a monarch from a defeated kingdom, or just some random peasant who happens to catch his/her eye. Expect lots of dark themes, bondage, torture, etc. as well as Stockholm/Lima syndrome themes leading to a twisted romance.

Supernatural:

Commission_ Gabriel by ZenithOmocha on DeviantArt.png
An angel, MC, makes a rash decision to leave their station in order to protect YC. Because of their disobedience they begin to shed feathers. Now grounded he/she must protect your character without letting him/her know the truth. Matters are complicated when they start to fall in love.
couple painting draw dark fantasy digital art vampire steampunk gothic ___.jpg
A vampire who must drain the life of his victims to survive, hardened to the world that he no longer believes in love. The woman who has fallen in love with him and will do anything to prove it. He a natural predator, her his willing prey. Though he may try to scare her away by showing his true nature, she is adamant that she will prove to him that love exists, even if it kills her.

Fantasy/Sci Fi:

FOTOBLOG-ANIME COUPLE♥ _ ♥ANIME -FOTOBLOG♥.jpg
If this is a dream, don't wake me up. Someone gets their hands on the latest fusion of dream recording and virtual reality technology (or they just somehow get teleported into an alternate world) and there they unexpectedly find their soul mate. This fantasy world becomes addicting, but they have to wake up sometime - and then what will become of their love?
face ᅵ 2d color character concept character design semi realistic ___.jpg
Based loosely on the TV show Dollhouse. MC is a Doll, a programmable person. Not a robot, not an android, a human being whose memories have been extracted. Her memories and personality are tailor made to suit whatever role she is expected to play, with all of it erased and reset when she comes back to the Dollhouse. But both the Dolls and the Dollhouse are kept a secret from the general public for obvious reasons, with clients only by referral. This doll starts to remember things that she shouldn't, though.

Mixed/Other:

7c10954ef383d1a6a5a595875bb450a1--anime-cat-kawaii-anime.jpg
It gets a bit lonely living alone, so YC decides he wants a pet. He replies to an ad for a 'fully trained, housebroken kitten' online, but what arrives at his door isn't the four legged fluff ball he expected. The tag says "Angel" and she seems incapable acting like a normal human. Is this some twisted joke, or did someone make her this way?
ANIME ART fairy_ _ _fae_ _ _fairy wings_ _ _magical_ _ _sparkling ___.jpg
You just inadvertently summoned a fairy into the modern, nonmagical world. Her name is Gigi and she... well despite her eagerness to please, she doesn't always get things exactly right. The problem is now she's stuck here until she has fulfilled your greatest wish. Which is a lot harder than it sounds, given how easily she destroys whatever she touches. Well, there's also the issue that you're the only one who can see her.

Last edited:
Love the character for the first plot! She's super cute xD Many of them are intereasting!
Nice ideas!

Back
Top Bottom