Currently reading:
FxF Vixxen's 1x1 RP Search (MxM RP welcome!)

VixxenBlood

Lit/Semi-Lit Novel Writer
Local time
Today 3:28 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey I'm Vixxen, Vix, Vixxy!
I'm 30+ years old, married, GAYmer and have been Role-playing since I was 12-14!

I come from my home planet GaiaOnline.

I usually RP on Discord and I write in 3rd person with expectation of my partner also writing in 3rd person.

Please read this entire first post before messaging me. I worked very hard writing so that your first message can add ideas or pairings and also know if we are compatible in RP troupes.

A little bit about myself;

I'm a starving artist (Novel Writer) which means I'm a lit writer and can give a decent size post provided my partner does the same.

I have plenty of time on my hands since I'm currently unemployed and unable to work due to mental disabilities. Don't worry, I'm not completely insane.

I am a big night-owl, so my schedule is typically sleep days, awake at night.

I am a big meanie (I'm being serious) it's true, I will come up with every possible drama idea to keep a thread going even if it means crying while I'm typing some horrible fate for my character.

I role-play m// and f//; Sub and Dom roles, though I tend to lean sub when starting out and getting to know you, as I get a bit shy with my writing.

I am a huge smut slut but I love a balance of story and spice! I am also aware that's not everyone's cup of tea, so let me know your preference on this we so we are on the same page 😊

I'm down for slow burns, but I admit I'm in love with mind dizzying fast burns.

Personal RP Yums
Queer, BDSM/kinks, Monsters, Romance, MxM, FxF, fast burns, slow burns, Omegaverse, Angst, Drama

Personal RP Yucks
Minors, Vore, Torture, Ero Guro, Scat, Golden Showers, Bestiality, Feet, Tickling

I'm craving a m//(Yaoi) RP!!!

Now the fun part!

Ideas!

Feel free to suggest some, up for anything

:loves: = I'm craving this plot/pairing

ExamplexExample = Bold means I would really like to play this role!

:loves: A/B/O (Omegaverse) :loves:
I am always down for ABO

Non-supernatural pairings

Step SiblingxStep Sibling

SiblingxSibling's Best Friend

PopularxOut Proud Queer (Geek/nerd/outcast)
Can be paired with pastor's kid pairing
Pastor's kid X Queer

World Plots

Futuristic

Modern

Medieval(Or similar); I need the right plot for this one. I'm not too big of a fan of past rps, but I can be persuaded.

Supernatural pairings

*VampirexHuman/Half-breed/Werewolf :loves:

*Human X Any Supernatural Race
(ie. kitsune, neko, fairy, mermaid)

I am a furry, so I'm also down for Anthro RPs :loves:
(Always up for because it's so rare to find someone to RP anthro, so I'm fine with any type of pairing for it)

If you have any other ideas, PM me and we can talk!

*Pairings can obviously be mixed and matched and flipped around as preferred/needed for the plot we go with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom