MxF π–π€π‹πŠ β”€π™©π™π™šβ”€ π‚π‘πŽπŽπŠπ„πƒ πŒπˆπ‹π„.

Currently reading:
MxF π–π€π‹πŠ β”€π™©π™π™šβ”€ π‚π‘πŽπŽπŠπ„πƒ πŒπˆπ‹π„.

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
  2. Doubling
Content Warning
  1. Gore
  2. Kink
  3. Graphic Violence
  4. Sexual Assault
  5. Substance Abuse
  6. Sensitive Topics
Preferred Genres
  1. Romance
  2. Deviant
  3. High Fantasy
  4. Low Fantasy
  5. Dystopian
  6. Historical
  7. Medieval
  8. Horror
  9. Space
  10. Crime
  11. Supernatural
  12. Modern

crooked

Serf
Local time
Today 7:38 AM
Pronouns
Masculine
ONBOARDING

Welcome! Before I dive into all the sordid personal details and preferences, I'd like to warn you that this request thread isn't for the faint of heart. I handle grim narratives─ twisted tales with gritty realities. The unpleasantness cannot be undersold. Not to say that I don't enjoy softer themes, but they're rarely the focus in my adventures. Any delicate moment should be earned through conflict, because I find that the best collaborations are made this way. It's a personal opinion and, while I know that throws some people off, I favor writing partners who thrive amidst the turmoil. Knowing this, feel free to explore more of the post below if that still captures your attention!

REQUIREMENTS

There's only one, yet it's incredibly important: grammar. Minor spelling mistakes are alright, but constant interruptions and errors ultimately take away from our immersion. Basic fluency will be required.

CREDENTIALS

For those curious, I have over a decade of consistent roleplay experience. That practice, complemented by numerous courses on literacy, should make my writing as comprehensible as it is riveting.

POST LENGTH

I can churn out anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs. More when I'm feeling inspired. Quality always prevails so, as long as you're putting in the effort, I won't be pressed about the size of your reply.

AVAILABILITY

I'm a night owl, which means that most of my writing will be done in the late (EST) evening. My goal is to manage one or two posts a day where possible. If this schedule ever changes, I'll let you know.

PERSONAL KINKS

This isn't an exhaustive list, but you'll get a decent idea of what I fancy exploring. Be aware that I'll only engage in smut when it's contextual and fits the story.
  • Breath Control, Bondage, Weapon Play, Aftercare, Oral Fixation, Outercourse, Humiliation, Degradation, Corruption, CNC, Non-Con, Roughness, Stockholm, Possessiveness and Twisted Romance.

POTENTIAL PLOTS

All pairings and ideas will go here when they come to me. Right now, I've decided to leave it relatively blank. New stuff will trickle in as I get time, but I'm fine just establishing the general aesthetic of things.

I'll probably give this a touch-up once I learn all the site's coding tricks. It's rare that I let anything sit for long without chancing a facelift. That mentioned, please feel free to message me through DMs with your ideas! I'm open to any and all cravings/pairings that coincide with my request. So, don't be shy! Mention what you like and I'm sure we'll be able to discuss something that fits us both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom