Any Wanna role-play and talk OCs with me?

Currently reading:
Any Wanna role-play and talk OCs with me?

Vissuh

assblaster 5000
Local time
Today 8:38 PM
Okay, so, here we go!! I've been in the mood to write my character Avalon Kane, I have my art of her which I will share with you, if you would like to see her, rather than me just explaining her appearance which I plan on doing anyway. She's a powerful seer, and a naturally gifted medium. With supernatural insight, seeing and speaking to the dead, that fun stuff (It's not fun for her lol) and within her story she gets involved with an old demon god, another one of my characters, against her will. She becomes his weapon, source of information and pet more or less.

She's 25 years old, though she looks a few years older due to all the death she has lived with and around. Lost souls flock to her like flies to a rotting corpse, feeding off her energy, which is what eventually made her vulnerable enough for Carnikx (old god) to take control of her mind. Her relationship with him has developed into an almost Stockholm syndrome kind of situation, which I could get delve into if you find you're interested in knowing more <3

She has a head full of deep ginger hair reaching to just above her shoulder blades, medium leaning towards fair skin with yellow undertones and oddly red eyes, which she hides with hazel contacts. She stands at 4'10" weighing 124 lbs. Her personality isn't much upon meeting her. Seeing the dead since the age of 5, losing her mother to the birth of her younger brother, having an abusive father and in the end being consistently watched by an entity from another dimension without time has left her with cynical world views and an intense numbness to the majority of life around her.

If you can manage to get past her hardened exterior you will find a dry, dark sense of humor, a kindness to the ghosts that surround her being and a love for her remaining family, the one thing that keeps her from leaving the mortal plane.

She's the proprietor of antique shop called Lost Relics, and the antiques certainly don't help with the spirit problem, seeing as how they tend to attach themselves to items they owned when they were alive and kicking.

I'd love to flesh her out more, and have her interact with different kinds of characters, so if you wanna talk about maybe getting a role-play started, just hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom