Any Wanted: Inspiration

Currently reading:
Any Wanted: Inspiration

Zack Clyde Von Crisst

Viscount of Nonsense
Local time
Today 5:31 PM
Greetings, dear readers! I assume you stumbled into this thread because you are looking for a partner? Well, I hope you find what you are looking for :)

Basic Information:
  • This thread is an experiment. Once I get used to all the stuffs in this site, I might expand this thread.
  • I am the type of person that, if excited, creates too much fuss. If the Roleplay gets going, I would also start rolling.
  • My style in writing depends on the character I have created. If, for example, my character is a good-for-nothing, expect the paragraphs that I will be posting to be full of curses and simple words.
  • Even if I adopt to my character's attitude, I still type decently. I do not text-type. I dun do dis.
  • I do like extravagant word-plays but rarely practiced it.
  • Even if this is created ages ago, if you still are interested, I would gladly entertain you.
  • Plot or smut? I prefer plot but could write a decent amount of smut.

Preferences:
The list written below is already arranged from Most Preferred to Least.
Warning: My preferences depends on the mood I am in but below would be in general.

• Fantasy genre:
Unleash you imagination. In this genre, anything goes. Magic, sword-fights, supernatural creatures, you name it. Be it in the Dark ages, Stone Age [Go with the flow], the Future, Right now, or Yesterday.
  • Medieval settings:
Swords, arrows, shields, pitch forks, bread; raise your weapons! Join me, brothers and sister. Let us conquer the lands in which our ancestors set foot! We drink, we fight, we pillage!

Actually, I prefer any settings prior to the invention of gun-powder. Connecting to the Fantasy genre, Adventure would always follow it. With cars, guns, and technology, traveling to the destination would only take a day or a few hours; you could kill someone in a single shot [Ahem, arrows?] then leave no evidence and still be arrested for that murder; it's hard to hide something if Big Brother is always stalking.

• Anything that is not included above:
Regardless of my rant earlier, I could still make a descent plot when modern technology is requested.

Character Creation:
  • I am rarely creative that is why I will be the one swimming in the Threads to look for a partner.
  • I create characters to be a comic relief to oh-so-serious stories but would also turn serious if need be.
  • I do not want to be the main character. I prefer being the side-kick or someone who comes in and twists the story for a bit.
  • Do not take it seriously when my character starts to hate your character. I have a reason for that. It might be from my character's envy, racism [I, myself, am not like this], or just from stereotypical hate. I DO NOT HATE YOU.
  • Explanation of the above-mentioned statement is simple. My character is not perfect. He/She would develop feelings aside from love and friendliness. Trusting others would come later as the story progresses. [Except if I am role-playing an angel or a very naive character]
  • I would prefer if you start the Role-play Thread :)
Plots would be posted if my brain decides to barf out the ideas

Last edited:
And here, I will be updating the plots :)
Thank you brain for giving two plots

Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Possible Romance, Possible anything

A curse from a magic user is something that the common people thought as the worst punishment to have. The only way for the curse to be lifted is when the person who gave it dies.

A young warrior, hell bent in seeking the person who gave him his curse, barges in a freelance guild and demands a companion for his mission. He told the guild little information on the said mission since he, himself, knows little about it. "It's an assassination mission. All of you despise the magic users since they are starting to take your jobs. Why not take them down one at a time?"

A female, as loud and as stubborn as the warrior, stepped forth. She might be known as the best in her area of expertise but could not survive in the wilderness alone. She was a 'city girl'. A few bickering was exchanged until the female, pride on the line, accepted his offer.

Join the pair's misadventures across the continent. As each town they enter, they get dragged into all sorts of stuff. Be it a vendetta of two families, lovers who could never be together, being sieged inside the city, assassinating a notorious villain, being drunk and causing trouble, or fulfilling their objectives.

[That is just the introduction of the story. I do not know what my partner wants to add but the possibilities are endless.]

Another:
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Smut

An angel is exiled for reading the Book of the Dead. The only way she could return to the heavens is to find a church, rest until the burns from her decent is healed, and then set forth to change the lives of at least three hundred beings for the better.

A demon, given the task to create misfortune in the human realm, watched as the angel fell. True to his demonic nature, he started hunting her down. He soon found out he is unable to kill the damned being. Taking a deep breath and analyzing the situation, the next best thing was to make sure she never completes her task.

As the two played their game of cat and mouse, a certain Fallen, Semiazas [You could research his name on the net. In this story, he does not have any children], is out to create mischief on his own. He pulled strings, killed a few beings interrupting his fun, and even helped the two. His objective? To make two different beings fall for each other.

I welcome any ideas you might come up with. Contact me and I will help you. :D

I like both genres. I like your first plot. I have been playing female roles for a while now, as it was suggested to broaden my horizons. I could maybe pull this one off.

Back
Top Bottom