All ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ

fairiewings

โ€โžท.ยฑ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝก
Local time
Today 3:28 AM
Pronouns
she/her
เงฒ โ™• ๏น™ โ› ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœ ๏นš

greetings ! you can find more information about me here , i ask that you do read through it before messaging me . i have had a story idea for ages and am looking for a writing partner ( or more ! ) who is willing to help me write about it . first thing to mention is smut , gore , violence , maybe even death will occur . i was hoping to find a descriptive and detailed writer ! the story idea is below . i am not too picky on which character to play . we will write as if we're roleplaying . if that is something you are interested in , please send me a private message <3 i ask that you include a small paragraph about yourself ( name , age , pronouns , timezone , info about you , and a writing sample ) . thank you for stopping by ! ( if you wish to use this as a plot , please credit me ! )

เงฒ โ™• ๏น™ โ› ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ โœ ๏นš

ใ€‚settings : the world of elementara is divided into four realms , each governed by its respective elemental lord : the fiery emberland , the serene aquaflora , the turbulent windspire , and the grounded terracore . each realm is vibrant and distinct , filled with magical flora and fauna that embody their element's characteristics . however , the delicate balance between these realms is disrupted by an impending war , as tensions rise and alliances are tested .

ใ€‚protagonist : liora , a courageous and compassionate young woman from aquaflora , possesses the rare ability to manipulate water in all its forms . she is known for her healing abilities and her deep connection to nature . liora is determined to maintain peace and harmony among the realms and believes that love can bridge the gaps between the elements.

ใ€‚antagonist : kael , the ambitious and powerful lord of emberland , seeks to expand his dominion by harnessing the power of all four elements . he believes that fire should reign supreme and views the other elements as weaknesses to be eradicated . kael is ruthless and charismatic , drawing followers to his cause with promises of strength and glory .

ใ€‚conflict : as rumors of war spread , liora discovers that kael plans to unleash a catastrophic event that would drain the elemental powers from the other realms , leaving them vulnerable . torn between her duty to protect her realm and her growing attraction to kael , whom she believes can be redeemed, liora must navigate the treacherous waters of war , love , and betrayal .

ใ€‚synopsis : in a world where the elements are at war , liora, a water mage from aquaflora , is determined to prevent the looming conflict that threatens to engulf the realms . when she encounters kael , the fiery lord of emberland , she finds herself inexplicably drawn to him despite his ruthless ambitions . as tensions escalate , liora learns of kael's plan to drain the elemental powers from the other realms , a move that would plunge elementara into chaos . determined to stop him , liora embarks on a quest to unite the elemental realms through alliances , seeking the wisdom of the ancient elemental spirits . along the way , she discovers the true nature of her powers and the potential for love to heal even the deepest divides . as liora confronts kael in a battle of wills and elemental forces , she must decide whether to fight against the man she loves or to find a way to save him from his destructive path . the fate of elementara hangs in the balance , and liora must harness the power of love , courage , and her elemental abilities to restore harmony before war consumes them all .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom