MxF War of the three banners

Archon of the Black Heart

Trueborn Lord of Commoragh
Local time
Today 2:09 PM
Greetings to all of you who
are about to read through
my request thread.
So, i am trying to keep things short with an introductions and rules in specific since i am kind of sick going through 5 minutes of text just to figure out that none of the plots are of great interest to me. So yeah, what's there that you need to know about me? I am 20 years old and i have been roleplaying for 6+ years by now, of course it was less of actual thought through stories back then but hey. I tend to write about 2-3 paragraphs per response but if you are giving more than that i will of course try to match the length if it doesn't drag down the quality of the response. I prefer third person if it comes to writing, i had some partners that did first person and while it is fine for me if you choose to do that i myself won't write like that... at least not in an rp that is supposed to go on for more than just a few pages. If you have any more questions about me you can feel free to pm me and ask them.

MxF only btw, i don't mind playing either but since i have a penis i might do better as the male character.

Now, onto the rules we go. As i said i will keep things very short for both my sake and the sake of everyone reading this.
As long as everything is within the approval of this site's rules everything is fine although if there is something specific that you might enjoy but think that it could be listed under "extreme" please tell me before. It is unlikely that i will say no to something but i might not be thinking about that specific thing at the moment. Also, no furry or futa stuff and may the gods help you if you ask about that stupid ass "My little Pony" bullshit that everyone seems to love. Now that this is out of the way, let's move on to the roleplay idea that i already have in mind and that i am really craving to do.

The war of the three banners:

Now, everyone that knows about elder scrolls lore or the latest game in the series "Elder Scrolls Online" will know what will be going on in this rp. For those of you that do not, just google it... yeah sry but i don't feel like copy pasting an wiki page in here so yeah, show me that you care and do some research yourself. Or don't, that might make it a lot more interesting for you. So anyway here's a short summary of the main event that is happening. Three factions consisting of three of tamriels races each are fighting over the currently empty ruby throne while the daedric prince Molag Bal is having his forces invade from his domain. Basically Game of Thrones with demonic forces instead of some frozen cunts somewhere in the north and a lot more actual war and less politics over a far shorter span of time. The idea for our characters in here would be very simple, one or perhaps both wounded on the battlefield managed to get out alive anyway and are helping each other even though they are from different alliances and thus considered enemies. One of them will see it like this while the other one is remaining with her/his own beliefs and that they never chose the other survivor to be their enemy. Pretty simple right? Of course this can be spiced up by talking and planning with each other before starting to write.

I am also throwing in some other fandoms i would do just in case someone brings up a good idea for those.

-GoT
-Elder Scrolls in general
-Destiny
-Warhammer 40k
-anything Fantasy related that is not already out there somewhere

Yeah, so that would be all for now. Feel free to pm me but please try to keep this thread empty, thx and have a great day. Or night, the hell do i know at what time you are reading this. Hell, have a nice shit, i don't know... bye.

Back
Top Bottom