Currently reading:
All Warrior's Roleplay Assembly Workshop

WordWarrior

The Weekend Warrior
Local time
Today 2:45 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, welcome to the Assembly workshop. I'm Word Warrior. I'm from cold Canada, a 34-year-old male who's been writing for the better half of two decades (15 years to be exact.) The first place I started roleplaying in 2008 was a place called The Keep, a chat site that ran on J-script and basic BBC code. But as I got older, I didn't have time to maintain roleplays on chat, so I went to forums. Since my transition to forums, it's been about ten years. Friday nights and Sundays are my best times to write my replies. But I work on writing them throughout the week. I keep my replies from 950 to 1800 words. With some effort, I can even get out 2500 words. My average sits around the 1k mark. I love fantasy, steampunk, and Sci-Fi. But I am willing to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. Also, I should add that I like to add songs or music to my posts, just to set the tone of the post. I will keep them in spoilers so you don't have to listen to them. I think it enhances the reading experience, though.

What is my tolerance level for gore? Violence? What do you mean by tolerance level? One of my favorite things to do is cause my characters harm. I have a psychopathic level of tolerance for gore and violence. I like the concept of fandoms but I am not playing an existing character. I have much more fun creating an original character in a fandom universe. PairingI feel like this is something that can we could discuss when we decide upon a plot or concept of a roleplay. I have plenty of ideas, but writing them all down here would take me fooooorrreeveeerrrr!!!! As for settings, I will make a thread dedicated to the settings I have come up with.

"Well, we've gotten ourselves in a little trouble now, haven't we? Bones?" Joaquin sat in the cell, talking to the only thing he had there, a skull sitting on the ground, he named Bones. "Let me tell you about my life. You don't mind, do you?" Joaquin slivered across the floor taking Bones into his hands and looking into the empty eyes of the skull. "Of course not." Joaquin smiled sitting on his knees. The warm stream of tears came down his cheeks. Am I crying? Joaquin wiped his face feeling the grit smudge against his cheek. It will be hose time soon. Joaquin wiped his face with the back of his hand and stood up. "You see, I am different from most people. I am a monster." Joaquin turned to the opposite wall and rolled into the cleanest spot on the floor, holding bones above his head. The silver shackles and chains dragging against the floor bounced a ghostly echo through the halls of this dungeon. "How did I get here? Well, Bones, I'm glad you asked. You see, I was having a meeting with my pack when someone kidnapped me. However, I suspect one of my pack members to be a traitor because there is no way they could have found me." Joaquin felt his lip quiver as he struggled to keep his face from twisting to sobbing.

"I'm not sure where this is, but they've been torturing me ruthlessly, for something… For what? Why? What is going on?!" Joaquin's eyes widened when a crack formed on the old skull. "Oh, too tight, mate? Sorry, like I said, I'm a monster." Joaquin sighed with a tightness in his chest that only felt like weight, a distinct heaviness on his heart, making him whimper quietly. "You know, I wonder if all the things I've been doing are even real. This is some sort of dream I am trapped in by a curse." Joaquin took in a deep breath and his composure washed over him, slamming the skull into the wall, shattering it. "Bones! What have I done? I'm really sorry about that Bones, but don't worry. My good friend Winter will be here soon, fix you right up, he will." Joaquin said, putting the pieces of the skull into a little pile.

Joaquin knelt on the damp floor of the dungeon he was being held in. Darkness has been his only friend for the past few weeks. That and the Moon, he couldn't understand how they were having such a frequent cycle. The transformations left him drained from adrenaline dumps and the silver chains that bound him to the prison cell that dripped, the dreary drip, so constant he made different rhythms to the drip, until whichever guard on shift shouted for him to keep it down. This was torture, dreams of murdering people as he is trapped within his own body transformed into a monster. The things he's done since being captured make him sick. They don't kill him, ask for ransom or anything. Joaquin didn't know what was more disturbing. The victims that haunt his dreams, or that his captors keep doing it religiously. He wants to escape, but he knows they will find another. If he wanted this to end, he would have to ensure he killed everyone that has been here. "Winter, what do you think they want?" Joaquin croaked from his cell, his voice barely a whisper from thirst. The door groans open, dragging along the floor from its weight. The light cuts into Joaquin's eyes harshly as he investigates who they brought this time. A gust of wind from outside came towards him, scents of the guards familiar to him. Igor and Edgar. He called them on the account that one had a Russian accent, their scents filled his nose along with another's. She smelt familiar, but not the same. Someone he remembers from a lifetime ago, it seems.

Plots
Wolves
- A mysterious group within the shadow government known as The Administration is taking orphans from the foster system and training them to be cold-blooded assassins. MC and YC are two of those orphans. There are 98 other orphans in the same area scattered throughout the surrounding area. The Administration is watching through the cctv feed. Navigate the city streets and encounters with your competitors. Work together kill each other. The only thing required to pass the evaluation is to survive 24 hours until extraction. There could be a romantic element to this though it wouldn't be traditional and more of a toxic relationship between two high functioning sociopaths.

Adjudicators- The year is 3224 and space travel and extraterrestrials are commonplace, with a new frontier comes a new criminal. Space pirates are a menace to both sides Federation of Extraterrestrials and United Astronomical Empire. Thus, the Space Criminal Apprehension Agency formed and along came the Adjudicators. While anyone can apply to become an Adjudicator, it isn't a popular job among regular people. MC is an adjudicator that has a reputation for being reckless and dangerous. YC could be a bounty or a partner. Let's talk about it and come up with something.

As you can see, this is a monumental work in progress, but I wanted at least to give you an idea of who I am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom