Both Needed Weaverdice small Group RP- plot hook: Common Interest

Heather_the_welder

Reading LOTR rn
Local time
Today 4:20 AM
Pronouns
She her
Hello everyone!

Please note that the Weaverdice rpg and the Worm story can get very dark!!

I know no one has heard of this new system, but basically it's a super hero/villain/Rogue idea

The idea is that some people have trigger events and gain super powers- no one knows why! They're called parahumans, or capes for short.
So major government powers made the Protectorate, a super hero group that many of these capes join. The members of the PRT are basically super heroes, in spandex, flying around, saving banks, arresting villains, etc.
The group has its own political system but the goal is to keep the common citizen safe. With the unspoken rules most heroes and villains follow, order is mostly kept.

Rogues are quiet parahumans who use their powers for business or helping society function.

Now, on to the main point!

I'm interested in a small group of either heroes, rouges, villains to deal with a problem. I'm thinking four to five capes.
It's going to affect them directly- something small scale, could even be comedic in tone? Depends on what the group feels.

For more info, look up Worm by wildbow haha. Please DM or respond if this sounds interesting!

Worm Power Docs & Resources for some more basic info

Welcome to #Weaverdice and the welcome doc!

NPC's so far

Name: Julius Evan
Cape Name: Red Domino's
Pronouns: he/him (they/them for cape identity)
Sexuality: male
Affiliations: Loyal Cardinals (small hero group)
Disposition: Hero

Physical Characteristics:
Height: 4'8"
Build: fit, oval shaped; he works out almost every day
Skin Tone: amber
Hair: black
Facial Features/Beard: a clean shaven man with lower cheekbones and full lips.
Eye Colour: a dark brown colour
Markings and tattoos: he has a red heart with two dog paws and a cat paw inside it.
Additional notes: his cape outfit is jeans, a tight white shirt, a jacket, and silver armour for his mask. Almost none of his skin is exposed and he has a small buckler shield with a baton in hand.

Personality: Jules is a quiet and introverted man with a rigid routine and dislikes shaking up his life. While friendly, he doesn't try to strike conversation up. His favorite type of music is piano and rap songs; it can often be heard while he's working at his red seal Painter job. His cape job is considered his second job and he's often quietly giving his team information and going on trips with them.

Abilities: Basic Thinker ability

Every day, Prosperity gets a small selection of objects, names, events, conditions and warning colours. These items and events are rudimentary precognition that gives Domino's danger senses and insight. Could also be used to see the far flung future, and to see how close certain people are going to be in danger. This power can easily give him headaches.

While standing still, they can temporarily expand their thinker powers.
Assortment resets each day, with the thinker having the ability to choose one thing from the day prior to carry forward.

Tw! Emotional Abuse

Background: He's lived a stressful life, and lived his whole life in a basement sweet with his father. He often saw his mother on the weekends. After growing up, he cut contact with his dad and lives on his own, looking to the future, and trying to avoid his past.

_

Name: Stacy Salvatore
Alias: Roar
Pronouns: she/her (he/him for cape identity)
Sexuality: straight
Affiliations:
Disposition: Hero

Physical Characteristics:
Height: 5'8"
Build: lithe
Skin Tone: tanned
Hair: brown hair
Facial Features/Beard: her left eye is scarred and faded
Eye Colour: green
Markings and tattoos: none
Additional notes: she has perfect teeth with sharp ears

Personality:

Abilities:

Changer- while stressed, she can quickly change into a cheetah with yellow lightning surrounding her. She can use this lightning as a weak attack. Basically a speedster. It takes her a long time to return to being human.

Background: TW! Car accident, abuse, neglect

Stacy lived in a rich family. Her parents forced her and her three other siblings into sports competitions. She almost always won, and was considered the very best and brightest of her kids. Her younger sister, Eliza, always looked up to her, in an unhealthy way. Her parents tried to discourage this. Stacy neglected
To live up to her parents and Elizas impossible expectations; that was her two life goals
Until one day she stopped. Sometime later, Eliza and Stacy got in a car accident after Stacy was driving illegally. Stacy triggered and took Eliza to the hospital. Eventually, Stacy ran away and became a hero.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. I'm gonna check this out.

q1. Will there be game mastering/die rolls?

q2. Does the group all need to pick a side: heroes or villains?

Sounds interesting. I'm gonna check this out.

q1. Will there be game mastering/die rolls?

q2. Does the group all need to pick a side: heroes or villains?
Ello!

I was thinking there would be a 20 sided dice roll for basic combat; but I'm not the best at CRP

To be honest, I was seeing what would interest people more

Also I need to read more about Masks, I just found out that was a thing

Basic Story Plot:
In the sleepy Town of Phirie Ville, there's almost no real cape action. Its named for the unique sunken fort and museum.

The small team named the Iron Zero's watched over the town and kept the peace. The two capes are named Red Domino and Roar.

But R.D predicts if Ophthalmologists son dies, it could spell disaster for the whole town.
While they stopped the potential murder, their headquarters are robbed, and both R.D and Roar are attacked and almost fatally wounded, they're forced to summon back up. And that's where you come in! Who is this dangerous murderer, why are they doing this, and can they be caught and stopped?

Maybe you're a wandering person with a different set of motives. Maybe you're back up from out of town. Maybe you're a rogue or a mercenary who the Iron Zero's are paying to help with the mystery.

One thing is for sure, you're character is either there to help the Iron Zero's or stop them. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom