Weebsauce

Currently reading:
Weebsauce

Tailey

Amedama
Local time
Today 12:36 AM
Hello, friends. ^^

I'm Tailey, I'm 21, and any pronouns will do.

I love animals, naps, long walks on the beach, and short walks to the fridge. ;)

I haven't posted anywhere in a year or so, and the forum I was using back then has since died out. Thanks a bunch for having me here, folks.

So, as the title implies, I'm something of an otaku.
I will say now that I do not write for canon characters, but that you are welcome to play them if you so choose.

My weeby hobbies coincide with my typical roleplaying habits, though original concepts are just as welcome! I will write for most any character so long as the premise and setting catch my eye... Fantasy, adventure, and combative themes tend to do the trick. I also like stories where romance is a supporting theme and is not the central point in the plot. Naturally occurring romance and character development are some of my favorite things.

My posts are usually beefy and detailed, but I am not strict with my partners whatsoever. I only ask that I get back enough to work with and reply to. Post frequency might vary a bit, but I've always kept my partners posted.

I hope to find some new friends and writing partners here. I don't bite, I promise! <3

Back
Top Bottom