Unspecified Weird, Fiction, and Freaky

Currently reading:
Unspecified Weird, Fiction, and Freaky

Gresh

Moistened Eyeballs
Local time
Today 10:50 AM
It's been a million years since I've posted in the search thread. I've never been good at it, but eyy I'm tossing my line out, and hoping something bites!
This will be particularly a set of odd plots, and pairings, mostly in the the taboo range with incest, slavery, and monsters, but I'm also looking to make a genuine plot that could last a good while, and keep us both occupied, and entertained.

• I can, and will post frequently/daily if given enough to work with.​
  • I write in third person, and past tense​
  • I do like the occasional plotless smut, but I do enjoy me a good slowburn over a low flame​
  • Even though Enlish is my first, and only language, I find myself making spelling erros often, but I come back, and correct them when I read over my posts​
  • Toilet business, feet, vore, are no-gos for me. I can't think of anything else at them moment, but just ask if you're unsure​
  • Disregarding the sentence above for a moment: Come at me with that weird stuff! I'm trying to broaden my view here.​
  • Gore, and violence are just fine. We can go from 1922, to The Thing if necessary. (The Thing would be counted as violent, and gory right?)​
PaleFocusedHyena-max-14mb.gif
  • Since I'm avaliable all day everyday, prolonged silence is cause for alarm. Like.. more than 2 days maybe.. or less. I might be taking a good nap.​

Okay now onto the plots:

Incest - Age Gap - Modern/Supernatural/Fantasy - Possible Violence

"B-but Dad!"
Fresh out of highschool, and into college, (name) is ready to embrace their newfound freedom in the adult world, however, they're only allowed to do so much under the watchful eye of their drunken father. The territorial, drunken brute doesn't like the idea of his child mingling with strangers, and he intends to let (name) know that he is all they need..

"Sugar Daddy"
After spending over a decade fetching milk from the corner store (name)'s father is now ready to come back into their life. Knowing that he won't be able to simply whoo his way back into their heart, he uses his bank account, and social power to get quality time with his dear child.

Master/Slaves - Bondage - Fantasy/Supernatural - Violence

"Bloody, Bruised, and now Bougie"
A winning bet has been cast. The winner of the arena match shall leave behind their life in chains in the capital prison, and find their new home with a powerful lord- or bratty heir.

"Youthful Glare"
An elderly couple require help with the upkeep of their mansion, and its property. A place to stay, no rent, free food, why not?

MORE SOON.. maybe-​

Back
Top Bottom