Unspecified Welcome to my mess!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Welcome to my mess!

Local time
Today 5:06 AM
Pronouns
She/ Her
Hello All, this is my official request thread. I do not mind MxM, MxF, or FxF

I have been roleplaying for 8+ years. I have taken about a year break from roleplaying so I may be a little rusty. Give me a few days to get back in and I will be good as new. As for days I am available Monday through Thursday and an occasional Friday or Sunday. I will likely be on sometime between 2 pm and 10 pm with a constant activity around 11 pm to 1 am. I have a 4-month-old baby girl and 4 dogs so they always come first, but if I will be away longer than the weekend I will try to let my partner know, we all have lives.

No Ghosting please, I may be gone for a few days at a time but don't just stop replying please.
At least 2 replies per month, please.
Do not control my character.
No Godmodding.
At least 2 sentences but preferably about a paragraph or more.
That's really all!

I will not Ghost you I find it disrespectful.

I will match your length so if you want to go multi-para let's do it!
I do prefer to play female characters but I love a good male role from time to time.
I will give at least 2 replies per month but probably more!

Dislikes: Scat and extreme violence.
Absolute No's: Rape, Incest, or Cheating.
Likes: Pretty much everything else that is not on that small list!

Slice of life
Romance
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Some fandoms (just ask)
Others(just ask)

The more * the more I want to write the plot!
Slice of life:
Neighbors
Bestfriends**
College roommates
Undercover cop/criminal ***
Model x photographer
Celebrity x anti-fan
Bartender x Customer

Sci-Fi:
Soldier x Alien
Ancient Evil x Unsuspecting Person
Paramedic x Ghost
Demon x Cursed Person
Post- Apocalyptic world (not zombies) ****** (taken)

Fantasy:
Vampire/human
Witch hunter x witch*
Witch x mythical being
Angel x mythical being
Demon x mythical being

Plots:
The more * the more I am craving the plot!
Muse A and Muse B are mutual friends, have only met each other once or twice. When they are both invited to a weeklong vacation at a huge mansion in the woods. After arriving a snowstorm managed to block the roadway leaving Muse A and Muse B to be the only ones who made it. They must come together and try to survive the weekend or until someone else shows up. What will happen, will they hate each other? Will they fall in love?
(Also option for this one is to turn into horror with one of us choosing to play the role of someone trying to hurt them, break into the lodge, etc.)

(Saw this one on another website and it intrigued me. )

Muse A is from a rich family and is really preppy and Muse B is from foster care and has had a rough past. They have never met before until they both wake up bound to each other inside of an empty room. As they try to escape together they also get an unbreakable bond realizing they have a lot in common. What will happen when they are faced with the choice that only one of them may escape this torture and hell they are in?

Muse A has taken a well-deserved vacation from work and is on their way home for the holidays. Presents are wrapped and they've packed their bags. Muse A is as ready as they'll ever be to deal with the stress and excitement of joining their family once again, but what they weren't prepared for was to be stuck at the airport for an undetermined amount of time. A very unexpected ice storm has delayed their flight back to their small town for what the airport estimates to be at least 48 hours.

Muse B has found themselves in the same predicament, stranded at the airport upon trying to get a last-minute flight home to visit their relatives. They make each other's acquaintance while choosing their holiday meal from the same vending machine. After a bit of small talk, they find out they are both traveling alone, and Muse A and Muse B decide to keep each other company for the duration of the flight delay.

Muse A works in espionage, a very elite department that for all intents and purposes, does not exist. They are the very best at what they do, but always work alone. Muse B functions within the same secret department, and although they are a few years Muse A's junior, their skill set nearly rivals that of Muse A. One particular mission comes across that seems to be tailor-made for Muse A, with one catch. In order to infiltrate an international weapons ring run by a suspected corrupt ambassador, they cannot act alone, but rather need to assume the identity of an international weapons inspector with a wavering sense of duty - including their devoted spouse (or professional associate), Muse B. This mission will extend for an undetermined amount of time as Muse A and Muse B work together in the foreign country to gain the trust of the ambassador and gather the concrete proof they need to confirm suspicions. It's a never-ending whirlwind of black tie galas and the finest cocktails, rubbing shoulders with the most influential, lies and deceit, as they gather the information required to bring the underground ring crumbling down. Purely by nature, the spies are reluctant to act as a cohesive whole, but duty demands they watch the other's back at all times and maintain the facade.

As time goes on will they warm up to each other and come to appreciate their talent and skills or will they simply wait for the other to make a grave mistake and leave an opening to eliminate their strongest competition? It's easy enough to make it look like an accident...

Muse A comes from a powerful line of witches and was raised to have a healthy respect for magic (not abusing abilities, not showing them off to everyone, etc.). Muse A and Muse B have been best friends since second grade. Muse B is human and has no knowledge of anything even remotely supernatural, despite the fact that some sort of supernatural being has haunted their family for years. One night Muse A and Muse B are walking home together when Muse B is attacked by said haunting supernatural being, and Muse A has to use their powers to save them.

Muse A and Muse B are passengers on the same airplane that crashes on a remote island off the coast of Japan.
Muse A and Muse B find each other. Since it seems the pair are the only ones that survived do they have to stick together to survive?
But something supernatural stirs in the forests of the island, and surviving the elements isn't their only problem...

Whether as roommates or otherwise, Muse A and Muse B plan to live together, and find an inexpensive home in an area that is both nice and close to where they work. Thinking they've hit the jackpot, the two quickly close the deal, sure that many other people are going to try to jump on it.

Amazingly, there's very little competition for the house, and soon they're moving into their new place. It's an old house, and it bothers Muse B a little bit, but Muse A thinks it has character. They make a list of the renovations they want to do and get settled into their new home.

Within a few months, however, they begin to experience strange phenomena; items disappear and reappear in places they didn't put them, they hear footsteps and creaks above them, only to watch the other walk into the room a second later, revealing they were on the lower level all along. When items start moving on their own in the same room as the muses, and messages are left on the foggy mirror after a shower, they realize that their new home is haunted.

I will add more plots at a later time, but for now please just message me or post here if you see something you like or if you want to ask if I would roleplay the idea you have!​

Last edited:
Hello All, this is my official request thread. I do not mind MxM, MxF, or FxF

I have been roleplaying for 8+ years. I have taken about a year break from roleplaying so I may be a little rusty. Give me a few days to get back in and I will be good as new. As for days I am available Monday through Thursday and an occasional Friday or Sunday. I will likely be on sometime between 2 pm and 10 pm with a constant activity around 11 pm to 1 am. I have a 4-month-old baby girl and 4 dogs so they always come first, but if I will be away longer than the weekend I will try to let my partner know, we all have lives.

No Ghosting please, I may be gone for a few days at a time but don't just stop replying please.
At least 2 replies per month, please.
Do not control my character.
No Godmodding.
At least 2 sentences but preferably about a paragraph or more.
That's really all!

I will not Ghost you I find it disrespectful.

I will match your length so if you want to go multi-para let's do it!
I do prefer to play female characters but I love a good male role from time to time.
I will give at least 2 replies per month but probably more!

Dislikes: Scat and extreme violence.
Absolute No's: Rape, Incest, or Cheating.
Likes: Pretty much everything else that is not on that small list!

Slice of life
Romance
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Some fandoms (just ask)
Others(just ask)

The more * the more I want to write the plot!
Slice of life:
Neighbors
Bestfriends**
College roommates
Undercover cop/criminal ***
Model x photographer
Celebrity x anti-fan
Bartender x Customer

Sci-Fi:
Soldier x Alien
Ancient Evil x Unsuspecting Person
Paramedic x Ghost
Demon x Cursed Person
Post- Apocalyptic world (not zombies) ****** (taken)

Fantasy:
Vampire/human
Witch hunter x witch*
Witch x mythical being
Angel x mythical being
Demon x mythical being

Plots:
The more * the more I am craving the plot!
Muse A and Muse B are mutual friends, have only met each other once or twice. When they are both invited to a weeklong vacation at a huge mansion in the woods. After arriving a snowstorm managed to block the roadway leaving Muse A and Muse B to be the only ones who made it. They must come together and try to survive the weekend or until someone else shows up. What will happen, will they hate each other? Will they fall in love?
(Also option for this one is to turn into horror with one of us choosing to play the role of someone trying to hurt them, break into the lodge, etc.)

(Saw this one on another website and it intrigued me. )

Muse A is from a rich family and is really preppy and Muse B is from foster care and has had a rough past. They have never met before until they both wake up bound to each other inside of an empty room. As they try to escape together they also get an unbreakable bond realizing they have a lot in common. What will happen when they are faced with the choice that only one of them may escape this torture and hell they are in?

Muse A has taken a well-deserved vacation from work and is on their way home for the holidays. Presents are wrapped and they've packed their bags. Muse A is as ready as they'll ever be to deal with the stress and excitement of joining their family once again, but what they weren't prepared for was to be stuck at the airport for an undetermined amount of time. A very unexpected ice storm has delayed their flight back to their small town for what the airport estimates to be at least 48 hours.

Muse B has found themselves in the same predicament, stranded at the airport upon trying to get a last-minute flight home to visit their relatives. They make each other's acquaintance while choosing their holiday meal from the same vending machine. After a bit of small talk, they find out they are both traveling alone, and Muse A and Muse B decide to keep each other company for the duration of the flight delay.

Muse A works in espionage, a very elite department that for all intents and purposes, does not exist. They are the very best at what they do, but always work alone. Muse B functions within the same secret department, and although they are a few years Muse A's junior, their skill set nearly rivals that of Muse A. One particular mission comes across that seems to be tailor-made for Muse A, with one catch. In order to infiltrate an international weapons ring run by a suspected corrupt ambassador, they cannot act alone, but rather need to assume the identity of an international weapons inspector with a wavering sense of duty - including their devoted spouse (or professional associate), Muse B. This mission will extend for an undetermined amount of time as Muse A and Muse B work together in the foreign country to gain the trust of the ambassador and gather the concrete proof they need to confirm suspicions. It's a never-ending whirlwind of black tie galas and the finest cocktails, rubbing shoulders with the most influential, lies and deceit, as they gather the information required to bring the underground ring crumbling down. Purely by nature, the spies are reluctant to act as a cohesive whole, but duty demands they watch the other's back at all times and maintain the facade.

As time goes on will they warm up to each other and come to appreciate their talent and skills or will they simply wait for the other to make a grave mistake and leave an opening to eliminate their strongest competition? It's easy enough to make it look like an accident...

Muse A comes from a powerful line of witches and was raised to have a healthy respect for magic (not abusing abilities, not showing them off to everyone, etc.). Muse A and Muse B have been best friends since second grade. Muse B is human and has no knowledge of anything even remotely supernatural, despite the fact that some sort of supernatural being has haunted their family for years. One night Muse A and Muse B are walking home together when Muse B is attacked by said haunting supernatural being, and Muse A has to use their powers to save them.

Muse A and Muse B are passengers on the same airplane that crashes on a remote island off the coast of Japan.
Muse A and Muse B find each other. Since it seems the pair are the only ones that survived do they have to stick together to survive?
But something supernatural stirs in the forests of the island, and surviving the elements isn't their only problem...

Whether as roommates or otherwise, Muse A and Muse B plan to live together, and find an inexpensive home in an area that is both nice and close to where they work. Thinking they've hit the jackpot, the two quickly close the deal, sure that many other people are going to try to jump on it.

Amazingly, there's very little competition for the house, and soon they're moving into their new place. It's an old house, and it bothers Muse B a little bit, but Muse A thinks it has character. They make a list of the renovations they want to do and get settled into their new home.

Within a few months, however, they begin to experience strange phenomena; items disappear and reappear in places they didn't put them, they hear footsteps and creaks above them, only to watch the other walk into the room a second later, revealing they were on the lower level all along. When items start moving on their own in the same room as the muses, and messages are left on the foggy mirror after a shower, they realize that their new home is haunted.

I will add more plots at a later time, but for now please just message me or post here if you see something you like or if you want to ask if I would roleplay the idea you have!​
Hi there,

I like your rt, and I had an idea I thought you might like: in post- Apocalyptic world, if you are open to new ideas?

Back
Top Bottom