All Welcome to my Parlor, don’t worry no spiders are waiting.

Currently reading:
All Welcome to my Parlor, don’t worry no spiders are waiting.

MegaraShade

The Shadow of Heroes
Local time
Today 11:06 AM
Pronouns
she
Welcome to my parlor. If you are here to partner up one a one liner rp then drop it in a few weeks, please turn around and walk back out. If you're here to have a real writing experience and to stick with an idea and mold it, pull up a chair. I have a list of ideas I would like to do, but if you have an idea that's related to a musing I'm having pm me! I'm sure we could work out a great idea.

I like to write up to two-three paragraphs if my muse allows me. And I promise no one liners. I also like to chat and get to know my partners as well, but if your not a chatty one I get that too.

-If you're not liking something about the story, tell me. We can fix it.
-If you have an idea, tell me. Always open.
- If you have to be gone for a time, give me a heads up. I will do that same for you.
-I am on the west side of the US, time zones.
Now that that is done with, here is the list of awesomeness!!!!

Fandom Ideas

Sherlock (BBC or movies)
Marvel
DC (mostly Batman)
Sailor Moon
Shaman King
Yugioh*
Naruto*
Nightmare before Christmas *
Guardians (Jack Frost, Santa, Easter Bunny...) *
Star Wars
Lord of the Rings/HObbit **
The GetBackers (Really want to do this one)
One Piece
Digimon
Disney
Pokémon
Code breakers
Zatch Bell
Assassin's Creed
Harry Potter
Tri-Gun
Black Butler
Kenshin the Man Slayer
Fruit Basket
Tokyo ravens
Mercy Thompson or Alpha and omega
The Guild Codex
Magical Knight Rayearth
Skulduggery Pleasant
Supernatural
X-Men
Bungao Stray Dogs
Red Haired Snow White
Vikings
Hazbin Hotel
Hellva Boss
Shaman King
Case Study of Vantias
Magus bride
Goblin slayer
Code Realize
Spyxfamily
Yona of the Dawn
Heavens official blessings

Genres:
Fantasy
Science Fiction *
Steampunk
Rebel vs government *
Medieval
Future
Cyberpunk
Pirates - past or future * (I have a plot for both time eras)
Mob family story

And for original story ideas I'll put below in spoiler

In the year 3025, Humans have spread all over the cosmos. And one of those places is called Theros, a huge planet that supports all manor of life. Including the ones the humans were just myths and legends. Werewolves, vampires, angels, and aliens of all kinds living together in harmony....at least that was how it all started. The last few years things had not been so peaceful. There had been a civil war between two groups, The purists and the people of new birth. The two groups started out just disagreeing about if the different races should be aloud to marry and have families. But it soon became an all out war on Theros, and many lives were lost because of it. When the war was ended thanks to a unknown third party, the government stepped in and decided so that war would never happen again they would take more power to keep the peace. It worked out for a time until greed for money and power over shadowed the will to do right.

Now there are three classes of people on Theros. We have the high class who live in riches and wealth and not a care in the world. Then there is the middle class, the workers who keep the city a float and make just enough to get by. Then we have the lower class, the beggers and thieves who barely get enough to eat. None of the classes mix, The higher class hardly know the lower two classes are alive, and the lower class only dream of the city above that glitter gold.

Then there was the growing threat. Those of the mystic races were being taken in the night and vanished without a trace. It was being clear the higher classes could care less and it was not on the top of the government's to do list, making it seem they had something to do with it.

But one group has grown tired of how things are and fight for change. A group that not only have a mix of all the classes, but also races and species. And the leader of this group is a myth themselves, but soon thanks to a chosen few the fate of Theros is about to change forever....

The story of two blood brothers who race to save their home and country from creatures out of your nightmares. But when hope starts to fade, a myth of old might be the only chance they have at saving their homeland.
Can the brothers, one a captain knight another a power mage save their homeland? Or will the evil of the past take over once and for all?

So this is an idea I've had for years. I need someone to play the role of the mage/male and from there we can build the story.

Okay I have had a dying need to do a Batman tale and I need a Batman. So the idea is that Gotham has had a strange flood of people becoming infected and gaining powers of random sorts like mutantions. The only lead is a group who call themselves the horsemen. Now one night Batman runs into another masked hero, a woman who has powers herself.

They work together to solve the mystery and save Gotham. More details to those who are interest. I do double so it there is anyone in the DC world you would like me to double as I'm sure we can work it out.

Not a lot of detail for this since I want to build it with whoever is interested. But my idea is a world of steampunk mixing with the creatures of myth and folk lore. Like elves and werewolves and such mixing in the tech world of steampunk. I have some ideas but want to plan more with those who are willing to take a chance.

but here is the intro to spark ideas

Asteria, or Ash as her friends called her, was a brilliant girl. She was the daughter of a engineer of the royal courts in the land of Helios. Her father had passed a few years before, but Ash still carried out his mission to make the land a better place. And that best way to do that was through the art of steampunk machines.

Ash ran a shop in the capital city, The Silver Gear, that handled almost everything and anything to do with machines or problems. Ash ran the shop alone with her creations. At this point it was mid morning while she was working on something for the second prince of Helios. It was a tracking system so he could track military forces and such to make sure no one was lost in the fields of battle or on missions for the crown. Ash was trying to fix a small part when the doors opened and a young girl came in, carrying a small robotic creature in her arms.

Ash looked up, her googles over her green eyes and she pushed them up. "Little Cassie, what brings you in this morning?"

Cassie was crying softly and set the creature on the work bench. "Its Tinker...his broken...a guard stepped on him..." Ash sighed and walked over, looking at the damage. The guards were rough and didn't really care about the poor people of the city. But Ash did dearly. She smiled at the young girl and picked up the creature.

"Leave him with me, Cassie...I'll have him fixed up in no time" Cassie smiled and nodded, running out of the store without another word. Ash shook her head and moved poor machine to the back table, turning the work lamp on and gathering her tools. She started working on him when she had to pause. His core was damaged badly, smashed to pieces. Ash sighed and moved back.

"I'll have to get him a new core...I think I have some in the back..." She got up and went out the back door of the shop, shutting it behind her. Behind her shop was a small yard were other of her creations liked to hang out in the sun and recharge. At the back of the yard was a storage building for the big parts she didn't have room for in the shop, or power cores she didn't want laying around. She unlocked the store door, pushing her brown hair behind her ear as she was about to walk in when she heard a roar from above her. She looked up to see a dragon fly over head. She smiled and waved at it, knowing the rider of the scaled sky master. Then she opened the door and slipped inside.

I'm also really up for anything so let me know if you have any ideas you wish to ask me about!

So send me a pm if anything calls your muse or if you just want to chat about something. Thank you for reading this long thread post. I know it can't have been easy.

Last edited:
And I will add original story ideas once I figure out the spoiler button

Edit: a sweetheart showed me how to make spoilers! So I'll add them as I can get them down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom