Any Welcome to my world...

Currently reading:
Any Welcome to my world...

Jabberwock

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 4:27 AM
Hi there! So I'm new here. Thought I'd make a thread here to see if I got any interest.

First, I suppose, I'll start with a few key points:
- I'm currently studying to be a screenwriter so I'd like to count my grammar and punctuation skills as above average. I'm okay if you aren't so great at it- everyone has to learn somewhere. The only requirements I have here is that you're understandable.
- I'm good with any writing size. A few sentences to a few pages, all good. I do prefer things from 1-3 paragraphs as I feel it's a healthy middle ground.
- Currently I have a lot of time as it's summer and I have no classes or life. I will likely reply very quickly unless I'm having a busy day.
- I'm open for almost anything. Smut, gore, etc.
- I'm also open for any kinds of pairings. I do prefer playing cis female but I can write for other gendered characters if needed. I'm also open for all sexualities etc.
- I am currently making a character page. http://writerssanctum.com/threads/the-asylum.4340/ If you can think of any plots, send me a message.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, it's time for what I'm interested in/up for.

I love almost any genre. Realistic, modern plots do tend to bore me a little but I'm usually up for it if it's a unique idea.

Some potential ideas:
steampunk (kinda obsessed), pirates (space or historic), monster hunters (supernatural-esque), apocalypse (zombie, nuclear, disease etc), fantasy (medieval, dragons etc)

Some things I'm into:

TV:
- Walking Dead (haven't watched since the middle of the recent season)
- Supernatural (haven't watched since 10-11th season)
- The 100
- Handmaid's Tale
- Game of Thrones
- Stranger Things
- Black Mirror

Films:
- Jurassic Park
- Marvel
- DC
- Harry Potter
- Hunger Games
- Disney
- Alien series

Books
- Harry Potter
- Hunger Games
- Ember in the Ashes series
- Marvel Comics
- Inheritance Saga
- The Host

Games
- Alien Isolation (favourite game of all time)
- League of Legends
- Skyrim
- Fallout

Note: not too sure how much I'll enjoy playing canon characters so OCs will likely be used in canon universes. You may play canons or OCs, I don't mind either.

Back
Top Bottom