MxM Welcome to the Circus (Night Mode)

Currently reading:
MxM Welcome to the Circus (Night Mode)

Local time
Yesterday 11:07 PM
Pronouns
Any
OPEN

• Hello hello! You may call me Gamz, Gammy, or Wammy (really whatever you prefer, I don't care). I go by any pronouns! I am LGTBQ+ friendly, and a queer person myself, my character's usually tend to be queer in one way or another. I am incredibly chatty OOC, I love making friend's with my RP partners, gushing about our characters, drawing out our characters & scenes, and planning. Really it will be hard to get me to shut up if I am super into a plot. I have been writing for 6 years or so, and I tend to be a semi-lit writer with a bunch of information and really try to avoid there being any point my partner might have a hard time responding, whether I am setting up for a scene to continue or just a general interaction. I am someone who can write many character's at once.
    I really enjoy writing deep stories with quite a bit of character growth and plot development, I dislike it when a plotline remains stagnant for too long. I really love to blend fantasy elements into slice of life, high fantasy, or high drama modern day. I don't think I could write a story without some sort of issue, drama, or problem to be solved. I do try to reply any time that I am available, but if I take too long I am open to being bumped in PMs.
  • I love writing gore, and intense emotions that might make others comfortable, I myself do not have any triggers, when contacting me please include your triggers in your introduction.

On the topic of sexual content. I will only write and against male identifying characters. This is going to be non-negotiable, if you wanted to write with me in a non-mxm context you can find my SFW search in my signature which is open to all pairings.
    I do not write furries/anthros/scalies, bathroom, extreme surrealism, or anything that breaks the site rules.
    I am iffy on writing incest, large (legal)age gaps, or extreme power imbalances.
    I enjoy writing blood, biting, body worship, masochism, and similar.

Please if anything just ask.

Whenever it comes to writing stories in the sexual context, I do not want the sexual content to be the only thing happening. I love writing emotions and depth into my scenes and would appreciate it if my partner did the same. The story is my priority and sex is only to be used as a tool to describe the bond/relationships two characters share. 20% smut & 80% story (but really they should be one in the same and blend seamlessly into the story.
  • Feel free to mix and match all ideas! I'm pretty much open to anything!
    college life
    soulmates
    band/musical/play
    pirates/adventurers
    supernatural
    criminal x detective/cop
    famous x normal
    most fantasy settings
    fish out of water x has seen it all
    slice of life sports
    Stalker x victim
    Demon x Mortal
    Demon x Cultist
    Vampire x Mortal
    Reaper x Immortal
    Cultist x God [or any otherworldly creature]
    Shifter x Hunter
    Angel x Demon
    Grumpy Detective x Rookie Detective
    High-rank gang member x Undercover officer
    Witch x Regular human
  • Fantasy Adventure(prince x witch)- A Prince of the Kingdom approached the witch, a hermit in the the deep forests of the country. After begging, the witch begrudgingly agrees to help. Only it was much more than they anticipated to be. (I have a general idea of the world building but don't want to put too much information).

Out on the Sea (Pirate x Medic)- The 7 seas can be a hellish voyage for any man (or woman), and even worse without a good doctor on board. So with a faithful encounter at their last port, a pirate manages to convince a doctor onto the crew. (plot with multiple side characters)
  • I am only writing OCs for sexual content RPs, but with that being said, any involvement with minor characters is completely excluded and if there was a moment were canonical minor characters are involved they would be aged up to 18+.
    If you are interested in writing canon characters please see my SFW search in my signature.

Percy Jackson
    Willing to do only OCs!

As a quick plot idea, left mostly vague so that we can discuss something together.
    Two demi-gods in their final year at camp half-blood after thinking they've made it are being sent on a quest to stop a big bad from doing a big evil. Having to complete a series of tasks similar to the trials of Hercules. This story would essentially be a long cross-country road-trip full of the emotions of two ADHD individuals stuck in a van for a long period of time.

Death Note
    Willing to do OCs only

For the most part with these sorts of concepts we would be replacing some major character. Such as a replacement for Light/Kira for an L x OC rp, or vice versa.
    For a Matsuda x OC rp I think it would be plausible to keep all other canon characters, but I'd think it'd be interesting if the OC were a Kira or L replacement!
    Open to most of all ideas here!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom