Currently reading:
Welcome to the panic room

Shawdios

Definitely doesn’t wish they were a transformer
Local time
Today 10:22 AM
Pronouns
He / they
so this is a roleplay where a bunch of people are stuck in a panic room connected to other panic rooms. some have people in them. some people are crazy some are starving so be careful when you break down walls to get to the other people. but if your too late....you can find a journal left by the unlucky person. every dead person MUST leave a joural with what hapened that cause them to die or what lead up to their death. The living can make journal entries too but make sure that you tell everyone they are alive as in every roleplayer not character

pm me your character and if its ok you can join ill tell you if you can or cant be in this

roleplay starts

dear whoever finds this

"ahhh-" some random person screamed before getting killed by the insane person that got loose i just kept running and running when i found the panic room with a garden i jumped in and slammed the door and put all locks and the reinforcements on

that was two weeks ago im now writing in this journal so i dont get bored i can feel my sanity slowly slipping away from my head if i dont find someone to talk to im going to go insane

- plush

Plush sighed as she closed the journal she was writing in "Maggie I miss you" she said to herself sadly

Back
Top Bottom