Currently reading:
Character(s) Welcome to the Psyche Ward

WildEyes

Feral Creature Thing
Local time
Today 10:01 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to my character post! Be warned that my bios are descriptive and so each character will be put in a spoiler to prevent eternal scrolling…
Ulgra Driftwood is a self-insert OC of mine, one that I consider to be my alter-ego or persona in real life. Yes, she may be based on myself, but I promise you that she is way more interesting than me! (Which is precisely why I made her…)
She is my most flexible OC and can be used in most stories and fandoms; Hence why she is my go-to OC.

Ulgra Driftwood

Basic Info

Name: Ulgra Driftwood
Race: White
Species: Enhanced Human
Nationality: United States
Sexuality: Pansexual
Religion: Omnistic Pagan
Alignment: Anti-Hero/Grey

Appearance
Height: 4'0
Weight: 97 LBS
Figure: Hourglass
Skintone: Pale, Cool Undertone
Complexion: Fair, Dark Eye Circles
Eye Color: Amber
Eye Shape: Wide Almond
Face Shape: Round Heart
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Hip Length
Scars: Gash on left shoulder, various bug bite and acne scars
Tattoos: None
Piercings: 2 Piercings on each earlobe, right nostril piercing

Hair Style
Ulgra normally wears her hair in a high half-ponytail and makes two long braids out of her remaining hair, which are usually decorated with beads and hang in front of her chest. At times, she will instead wear her hair down all together or with a decorative bandana/scarf.

Clothing
Everyday Outfit: Ulgra typically wears a cropped blouse paired with a light shawl or scarf with a flowing skirt.

Formal Outfit: Ulgra rejects most of society's formalities and instead wears an ensemble of a ceremonial pagan nature if a formal occasion arises. This outfit is similar to her everyday wear, but features a headpiece of deer antlers and strings of beads that hang like a veil in her face.

Accessories: Ulgra accessorizes with natural beads, shells, bones, insects, stones, and other such odd things. Most of everything she wears is handmade by herself, but otherwise stolen. She almost never wears hats or shoes. She will only wear sandals if required of her.

Additional Info
Ulgra was transformed by a spirit and so has a few inhuman traits. Her ears are much longer and look similar to that of an elf's or even an animal's, along with her eyes which are wide and a glowing amber color. Her body was shrunk to a much smaller height without distortion, still formed as it were before, which allows her to move around easier despite her weight. She also has a long tail with a tuft of brown hair at the end that aids in her balance.

Backstory

(Under Construction)

Abilities

Clairsentience/Empathy

Ulgra has the ability to sense, not only the emotions of individuals, but the life-force energy of them as well. She uses this ability to her advantage as a way of knowing one's intentions and being aware of how many people are around her. However, she is unfortunately unable to turn off this ability and often struggles being within large groups of people as this awareness will start to overpower her. The life force of animals being in her vicinity, however, will provide her some relief in these situations.

Clairvoyance
Ulgra can see that which cannot be seen by the typical human eye. She is able to glimpse into other realms, one of which she refers to as the "Fairy World"; a world parallel to ours that contains spirits and creatures that wish to be hidden from us.
This ability does drain her of energy when she uses it at will, but other times beings and visions from these worlds will come to her willingly if they wish to show her something.

Telepathy

As Ulgra will, at times, struggle with verbal communication, she will often use her ability of telepathy to communicate with others through mental visuals. While she can speak to others through telepathy, this is her preferred way of using this ability; It has proven to be the most universal way for her to communicate with others.

Thiriokinesis

Because of her telepathy, Ulgra can also communicate with animals and most insects. Her method of mental visual communication is what allows her to achieve this.

Phytokinesis
She isn't exactly sure of how or why she is capable of this, but Ulgra is able to control plant life and growth. She cannot conjure plant life from nothing without at least a seed, but can manipulate and boost their growth, and even alter their species. Ulgra's only theory behind why she is able to do this is that perhaps her telepathy can somehow send signals to the cellular systems of plants.

Light Conjuration
While she hasn't mastered this skill, Ulgra can conjure a sort of bioluminescent light at will. She is only capable of using this ability to emit flashes or vague visuals, but uses this to her advantage by creating distractions or illusions for her opponents.

Basic Witchcraft

Ulgra has proven herself to be successful in basic spell work. She does work with wards, talismans, blessings, and even curses. These are however very low magic abilities and do not effect reality as drastically, especially since it isn't magic that comes from her directly. More so, it is magic and energy that she summons from otherworldly things.

Heightened Senses

Due to her physical transformation, Ulgra was gifted heightened senses of sight, smell, and hearing. These senses are four times that of a human's and allows her to detect things similar to how most animals can. Ulgra believes she was transformed this way to allow her to better understand the point-of-view of wildlife.

Additional Info

Ulgra prefers to walk on all fours and because of this habit her posture is slightly hunched forward. However, Ulgra typically doesn't walk this way around individuals she is not as comfortable with and will leave this position when in a state of alertness or focus.
Ulgra also prefers to be barefooted. This is not something she feels ashamed of around others. She has much flexibility in her feet and uses them similarly to hands in some situations.
She seems to like the reactions she gets from other individuals when performing this skill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom