Well Hello There~

Currently reading:
Well Hello There~

WolfBane109

Wild Wolf Of The North
Local time
Today 6:22 AM
Well, as the title states, hello! I'm not at all new to story role-playing, I've been doing this for about almost ten years now if I can recall correctly? And I've been writing stories since I was even younger, I'm even working on a story idea of mine that I've had for well over 12 years now and trying to turn it into a book/book series. One of my projects is almost done and once I get it to be proofread, I plan on possibly publishing it, as it has been in the works for over eight years. I guess, in short, I'm a committed writer to even a single plan.

I'm fully open for either private RP's, or group ones as well, fully depending on the theme and genre the idea revolves around. I'm one of those writers that are in for the long haul, so it's not very easy to get rid of me. Also, as for genre and theme, almost anything is fair game for me, my specialties are supernatural, horror, fantasy, and mystery based ones. Those that are more on the darker and more serious tone are my go-to.

I tend to prefer literate, committed and all-around, well-rounded stories and ideas that center around the plot and character development, with just a dash of plot twist thrown in.

I don't bite and am pretty open for discussing ideas or even just general chatting. So, don't feel shy and come say hi sometime, my DM's are always open for anything as long as it's along the site's TOS of course.

~Cheers, Wolf~

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! (Again :p) Please enjoy your time here, friend! There is definitely a great deal of talent here spread across genres and styles. Hopefully you find something that strikes your fancy before long!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! (Again :p) Please enjoy your time here, friend! There is definitely a great deal of talent here spread across genres and styles. Hopefully you find something that strikes your fancy before long!

Thank you so much! It's a pleasure to be here! ^-^ And I'm sure I'll find something sooner or later. :P

Look forward to seeing you find a home here, quite a lovely place for writers. Enjoy your time here in IS.

- Jack

Back
Top Bottom