Well I’m antisocial as all hell but here goes!

Currently reading:
Well I’m antisocial as all hell but here goes!

Siren77

Professional Roaster
Local time
Today 12:51 PM
Yo! It's a pleasure to meet you all! My names Siren Jaeger, I'm 18 years of age, and a hail from the land of potatoes! Also known as hell. (brownie points to you if you can guess where I'm from)

ANYWAYS, I'm a long time role player, and I've gotta say I'm a fairly decent writer! I'm no Bill Shakespeare, but I do my best to include as much detail, action, and well written dialogue as possible! Though depending on the day my quality can shift ever so slightly so do be patient if some of my posts aren't as good as others.

Moving right along, I'm open to just about any damn genre or plot you throw at me! (It's called keeping an open mind *finger guns*) However I do have my personal favorites of Fantasy and Science Fiction oriented plots, with a healthy serving of action, adventure, angst, and romance though none of these are required of you can make a plot interesting without them.

So I know this introduction is a little loose, and probably a little off putting considering my spastic nature. But it's the best I can do for now, so if you'd like to know more about me or just want to get to the point and start up a bomb ass Roleplay just shoot me a message and we can talk things out!

Until that time, stay fresh people!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hell, I want to start some RP with you, if this is the style in which you write!
Let me know if you have any questions about the site and welcome!

My mental powers serve me well, because they are nourished by nourishing potatoes.

I wouldn't mind starting a bit of RP with you! It's always fun meeting new people, and do you seem interesting, and I trust you're pretty good at this thing. No need to be modest!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum!! I hope you have as much fun here as I do! :)
(Really loved the Intro!)

I wouldn't mind starting a bit of RP with you! It's always fun meeting new people, and do you seem interesting, and I trust you're pretty good at this thing. No need to be modest!
Right, well pop me a message when you get the chance and we can discuss a story!

Back
Top Bottom