Well, might as well introduce myself!

Conqueeftador

Former Child
Local time
Today 10:11 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Roleplayer Information

Hello, and I hope all is well with whoever takes a read at this! I've been part of the site for a few days and I never got around to making an introductory post, so better late than never! I've been in the roleplay game for about ten years now, give or take a year as I very well might have misremembered my start date. I enjoy writing whatever interests me at the moment, so one may catch me roleplaying a Sci-Fi setting where a lone survivor on a spaceship falls in love with a disembodied A.I. or you could very well catch me in a fantasy isekai setting where a young woman must overcome her misgivings in life to have a go at this "second chance". Fairly specific ideas, I must admit, but hopefully it helps illustrate some of my range. I am not very good at judging myself, so that would be up to you to decide.

When it comes to who I am as a roleplay partner, I'm confident enough to say I'm laid back and patient. I've waited an entire year for a response back from a partner before, so I promise that you taking a few days or weeks is no big deal. Quality over quantity is what I enjoy best, especially in a roleplay where a proper story means more than clam slamming.

Primarily, I roleplay as anthropomorphic creatures. I find that anthropomorphic characters allow for a dissonance from reality that makes me very comfortable, but that does not mean that I would say no to RP with human/humanoid characters. My only real misgivings is that I am not a fan of real-world reference images.

Personal Information

Well, you know who I am as a roleplayer now (at least vaguely), but who am I as a person? What do I enjoy? Why, I thank you very much for asking Mr. "Voice In My Head"! I'm simply a forklift-certified bumpkin who uses their free time for creative purposes. I've recently picked up reading again and I have found myself enjoying it a lot. I am also into firearms on a general scale, from history to engineering, and just general useless trivia. I play video games as well, but not as much as I used to. Still happy to boot up an old Source game from time to time or maybe even check out some single-player games.

So, that is all that I have to say. I apologize if this way of introducing one's self is a little unorthodox. I am not all too familiar with the forum roleplay community and I hope to get along with you folks. I've many roleplay ideas I'd love to try out and even an ad currently up, but of course, I will not try and force anyone to roleplay. Thank you for having me here and my DMs are open in case one wishes to chat!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom