Welp I'm new

Currently reading:
Welp I'm new

Wisterium

Serf
Local time
Today 6:25 PM
Hi, I'm Wisterium.. new to the site, but I've been roleplaying for quite a while. I like drawing, video games, and movies. I like just about any RP type, though my favorites are anything involving fantasy, or sci-fi. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Welcome to the inner sanctum! I hope you can come to enjoy yourself here! *Hops up onto my cushion* What kind of fantasy do you like? High fantasy...low fantasy?...Final Fantasy? I stopped putting in creative responses a while ago, didn't I? Sorry.

Yeah, I'm sure I will, I'm really excited to be here, been looking for a roleplay site for a while! I honestly might have a hard time picking. I really enjoy high fantasy, but I have no qualms in any way with low, in fact I might like it just as much. I guess it just depends on the plot goin for it :) and sadly, final fantasy is the only on that list I haven't tried out :( been meaning to play those games for a long time but I never really have, and theres so many now that its really overwhelming.

You're not the only one that hasn't played it...I mean, I don't think that XIII counts, but if you do, then I guess I have played it before, haha. But all in all, they are all very good games.

Back
Top Bottom