All What is it you desire?

Currently reading:
All What is it you desire?

Mr Sparkle Pants

World Domination
Local time
Today 4:04 PM
Who Am I you say?
It is I, Mr Sparkle Pants. I have been Role Playing for many years now. I love forums and I'm happy to play just about any part. I don't mind side chatter but don't expect my life story or to become besties over night. And for those who love to jump the gun and get in too deep. Today is not the day and I am not the one.

I prefer male's but that doesn't mean I won't play a female roll. I write in any prospective you want me to write in. Although 3rd does seem to be the most popular. However some of the greatest books were written in 1st person.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
As stated I will write in any prospective 1st or 3rd person. Doesn't matter to me. I give what I get. If you write three sentences then that's what I'll give. (And probably drop the Rp.) Normally I'll write between 3-6 paragraphs. Try to check my grammar. You know the norm. I will post 2-4 times a week. Just depends on life and work.

What do I expect of you?
Be flexible and open. Put a little effort into the story and help plot. Please be able to post at least one FULL (5-8 sentences) paragraph.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I don't mind gore and violence but I don't like it to be the focus. If you want me to beat you every five seconds then I'll probably drop pretty quick.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Do my kinks really matter? I would rather talk about story and plot first and worry about the other stuff later. I want all my Rp's to be more story then smut.
However if it's that big if a deal for you then please message me and we can talk about it.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I don't write fandoms. Mostly because I don't think I could do the characters justice. Now if you want to do an RP based on something then I'm game.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Things I've done in the past

vampire
were-wolf (Not the twilight werewolf)
anything fantasy
gladiators
sword and sorcery

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I don't have too many ideas right now. So please let me hear yours. Tell me your deepest desire.

Any additional notes you want to add?
Not really. I'm too tired at the moment. However I will get characters and writing samples up in the next day or two.

Back
Top Bottom