MxF What Soothes The Soul

Currently reading:
MxF What Soothes The Soul

Lottie

Tattooed Bombshell
Local time
Today 3:26 PM
Welcome to my request thread! If you'd like to discuss ideas, please PM me!
Lottie
— I'm a 32 year old female and have an active life outside the interwebs — not always by choice. While I have no qualms about a writing partners gender or sexual orientation, I do prefer to write with people closer to my own age. If you are under 21, I will have to kindly refuse to write with you.

— I only write sexual scenarios between straight males and females. Meaning, my main character will always be straight. Background characters can be into whatever they want. On this note, I write only dominant male characters and my girls tend to lean towards the submissive end if not totally submissive.

— Plot > Smut. While I love it when my characters get lucky, there needs to be a reason. Sexual scenarios, whether few and far between or the focus of a story, need to add to the plot and the development of the story and the characters.

— I have very few limits, seriously. As long it doesn't involve toilet play or incest, I'm probably okay with it. I'm not okay with kink shaming, so you can rest assured that if something doesn't do it for me, I'll say so without judgement. This topic can be discussed further in private.

— My life can get hectic. I'll be the first to admit that my active wanes and while I understand that some people do not like that, I cannot promise to reply once a day or even every other day. I won't force myself into a posting schedule and like to write when the mood and inspiration strikes. Which thankfully, is rather often. If I need to step away for a few days or longer, I will do my best to alert my partners as well as continue update on my status. So, with me, you won't get one reply a day for forever, but you'll get someone who puts their all into every plot, character and reply.

— When it comes to post length, I can vary. I prefer quality over quantity. As long as I'm given enough to work with, generally I'm all good with a couple paragraphs. If you want to write more, have at it! If the story gets dialogue heavy, short replies are okay to insure flow.

— I can offer writing samples if you'd like an idea of how I write. Just ask!
The List
Time Periods
— Sparta
— Viking Age
— Roman Empire
— Charlemagne's Roman Empire
— The Crusades
— Scottish Wars of Independence
— Ottoman Empire
— Middle Ages
— New World/ Western Expansion
— WWII
— 1950s America
— American Italian Mafia (an obsession)
— War on Terrorism
Fandoms
Dune*
— The Wheel of Time
— Game of Thrones
— Mad Men
— Star Wars
— Star Trek
— The Godfather
— Timeless
— Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon

Last edited:
I'm looking for a few more stories - so if you have any ideas you think I might fit, throw 'em my way! In the meantime, I'll be thinking up new plots to add to this.

This isn't necessarily a plot idea, but maybe something someone would want to work out with me. I love dark themes and dramatic storylines, but I haven't ventured far into dark themes sexual in nature. I think it may be time to change that. I want to write something that deals with such things but also has a great, deep plot.

So, anyone interested in writing a dominant man maybe in some sort of criminal organization (American-Italian Mafia is my favorite) who likes things of a certain way? My character could maybe be paying a debt owed by a family member.

Last edited:
If anyone has read The Handmaid's Tale or has Hulu and is watching it - hell, I'll even drop the plot link here for anyone to look at.

I want to rp in this world! Help me!

The Handmaid's Tale - Wikipedia

what about ww2 or Vietnam with a supernatural twist

WW2 is one of my favorite periods of time to write in for numerous reasons. Vietnam feels a bit taboo to me though - like one of those wars that should never be fictionalized. But, maybe if the plot was really great I'd relent on that.

I know I've been slow to catch up on the few replies I owe (and I'm working on it), but I've got an itch that may revive my motivation.

I've been reading a book set during the rise of the 13 colonies/the French and Indian War/Seven Years' War. Anyone up for some good ol' historical roleplay?

I have returned! If we had an rp going and you'd like to pick it back up - let me know!

I've got one about World War 2, if you'd like just pop me a message and we'll chat.

If you're interested in Post-WWII, I posted a 1950's plot that's a little more fluffy. PM if you're interested!

Frank Herbert's Dune
Dune.jpg

I'm on the hunt for an rp based on Frank Herbert's Dune. Either writing canon characters or original. If you have read the books, or even just watched the movie and/or miniseries, and love it - hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom