what's up boomers

Currently reading:
what's up boomers

Piper Morgan

"zoomer"
Local time
Today 2:25 AM
hey! I'm honestly completely and utterly lost in this site at the moment, but I'm willing to give it a go. So, I've used what little logic and common sense I posses combined with the helpful efforts of @Lore N. Fables (thank you, by the way) to cough up this absolutely incredible introduction to me as a writer and to my character, Piper Morgan.

-

I'm a total newbie when it comes to roleplay. I bolded, italicized, and underlined that sentence because it's probably one of the most important things you need to know about me. I get basic BB code and stuff, and I'm currently on another RP site, but this site in particular is a bit more intimidating and confusing, so forgive me if I sound or act stupid if we ever get the chance to thread. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly stupid and this site is no excuse, but it'll be worse than usual. Much, much worse.

I'm totally cool with writing almost any genre, especially fantasy. I'm super interested in pirates and stuff to, can you tell? Like, Christ, the name Piper Morgan kind of screams "swashbuckling pirateer", doesn't it? Either way, if you want to thread with me, please go ahead, I'll probably be down.

I'm not a good enough writer to have a writing style, but I can tell you that I love writing, and that's the most important thing to me. Hopefully, during the course of my time on this site, my writing will grow and evolve into something much more sophisticated and, well, better.

-

SIDENOTE:

I won't do any sexual threads or anything like that. That's be like, hella uncomfortable for me and it's totally not even an option. That being said, I'd never say no to a good romance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

YOU DARE TO CALL ME BOOMER FOOLISH ZOOM- hardcut

On a more serious note welcome here! Don't hesitate to call for help if you are lost, everyone's pretty friendly here, I was in the same situation like a month ago and I got some sweet sweet help easily!

Ayo. We welcome you unconditionally. Everyone started as a newbie at one point, so consider your anxieties soothed. No one's gonna judge ya. I'm fact I'm sure you could hit any of us up for a thread.

It all comes down to time and patience, achieve that and the site becomes fairly easy to navigate. I've been here long enough to find other sites more difficult. I do hope you enjoy your time here and I'm sure we may bump paths at some point, specially in chat.

Bonne journée ma dame!

~ Jack

Welcome to sanctum. -hands a goodie basket of snacks music and writing martial- Hope you find what you are looking for here in our slice of the pie

Welcome, welcome, Ms Morgan! I'm glad I was able to help ya out! If you need any help, I'm just a PM away! :) I do hope you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to seeing you around!

Back
Top Bottom