What's up? Yo!

Currently reading:
What's up? Yo!

Aiza

Serf
Local time
Today 9:33 PM
If you can state the musical that came from then you get a hella high five and my eternal respect(I'll give you a hint; it's pretty impressive and good to know ^_^)!! My name is Aiza and while I'm new to the site I'm not quite new to the roleplaying scene. I've been doing it on and off for about 9 years(when I had the time). My hobbies include testing the limits of how much caffeine the human body can ingest without getting a heart arrhythmia, and trying to figure out whether my cat loves me or hates me.
In all seriousness, it's a pleasure to meet you all and thank you so much for listening to this babble of an introduction.
Happy days my friends ^_^

Welcome! I speak from experience when I say that arrhythmias are no fun, but writing sure is!! We're excited to have you here with us, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

You're welcome, and don't worry about it. It's under control and it wasn't due to caffeine. :p 'Twas supposed to be funny. LAUGH AT MY DEFECTS, DAMMIT.

<3

It's been a long day. XD

Hiya, Aiza! Welcome! Your name is really pretty.

And I think my cat is trying to kill me too. ^u^ Get some cotton balls. They will protect you!

To be honest, I did laugh XD. Happy it's under control and may the rest of your day be filled with kitty/puppy snuggles, and cookies!!!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy it here!! :)

I want to say it's from Heather's the Musical, but dang it... I'm gonna need you to drop me a hint! I must know what musical the title is from! Please? :)

Haha thank you!! And since you're very nice then I will drop a hint. It isn't Heather's(though it is another very good musical). But it does take place in a very well known school, particularly during this very quick snippet of the song). But who knows, depending on the song you might just end up in Ireland ^_^

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

It seems we have the same goals in life. Enjoy the coffee!
Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for joining the site!

Back
Top Bottom