Where to Begin...

Currently reading:
Where to Begin...

GhostDash

Knight
Local time
Today 6:15 AM
Let's start with Hi. Always a good place to start. Heh.

Anyway, let's see... I've been role playing to some degree for well over ten years now, started way back on MySpace with Baby's First OC. But I've been writing longer than that. And telling verbal stories for longer than that, now that I think about it... Fan fiction, original fiction, fandom RP, original RP, I've done it all pretty much over the years.

Concerning RPs specifically, I love strong characters and plots. I love to tell a story; I love to delve into the muses and uncover those aspects to their personalities that aren't seen on the surface. I love coming up with scenarios and what-ifs, and general OOC chatter about the story. Genres can vary, though I do lean towards things with a fantasy tint, but certainly will not shy from trying something new.

Anywhere between semi-lit to novella is where my replies can fall, depending on the situation and what's called for, but I certainly don't mind those times when dialogue happens fast and one-liner's are all that's needed.

Over the years I've collected a core of about a dozen muses and over 100 secondaries, all with multiple versions over a score of AUs. I only have a couple of RP partners that I've stuck with about five years now. Basically I'm looking for long-term, could be one-on-one or in a group (which I haven't done in a long time). My preference is to create new characters with a new potential partner, as my others are kind attached to certain people now. Keeps things fresh and interesting!

So, yeah, if you want to talk further, PM me and we can talk, see if we hit a plot off.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

*summons a bourbon* Might need this! Haha. Welcome to Inner Sanctum!!

- Jack

Welcome to the club in regards to being new, I wouldn't mind interacting with you in regards to a roleplay sometime in the future!

Back
Top Bottom