MxM whiteboicuck looking for...

Currently reading:
MxM whiteboicuck looking for...

Local time
Today 9:26 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I'm whiteboicuck

Open to talking to potential GFs or Bulls. GF is F, Bull is M.

I'm open to playing with men or women, M/F or A, I just had to choose and I think right now I'm into talking to Bulls as much as Girlfriend players, so I had to make a choice.

I'm looking for RPs of one specific type of thing.

I want to cuck RP my white girlfriend being fucked by a bigger, stronger man than me. (She's not my irl girlfriend, we'll use pic references or make up what she looks like.) Preferably she's fucked by a man physically stronger, with some power over me as well as her.

Examples include me losing my job, us not able to pay rent to the landlord, me not able to knock her up with weak sperm, me being bullied, coercion and threat of violence, and just a general cuck relationship RP.

Scenarios:

My Boss fired me and fucks my GF.

My GF talks to him to persuade him to give my job back. He fucks her, films it, and makes her his personal secretary, sending me videos of them fucking where I have to jerk off to it and send video proof by the end of the day or I'm fired.

My Bully beat me up. My GF fucks him to make him stop.

Self-explanatory, but can involve violence in RP and more focus on bullying.

GF pays the rent with her Pussy

Self explanatory again.

Orc x Elf Fantasy Cucking

An Orc fucks my lover and cums inside of her. This can be rape or just turning her on. I'm powerless to stop him since he's so strong it's a threat he might hurt us.

--------

I like to play a Cuck scenario where my GF fucks him reluctantly and then gets turned on against herself by him, his cock or the heat of the sex, so she betrays me against herself.

I really like when the girlfriend is White, I play White and the Bull is Black or a Green-Skinned Orc or Werewolf (with human intelligence able to speak).

Kinks: Cuckold, Loving GF, Coercion, Blackmail, Rape, Dominant Bull, Taller/Stronger/Bigger-Cocked Bull, Degradation, Humiliation, SPH, Dominant Bulls, Spanking GF, Slapping GF, Rough Sex, Creampies, Facials, Cum on Body, Long Term, Cuck/Bull/GF Relationship, Cumming in RP.

Optional Kinks: BBC, BNWO, BLACKED.com, Fantasy Genre, WMAF, Raceplay, Breeding Talk, Impregnation, M/M Blowjobs, Occasional Chastity, Feet.

Limits: Toilet Stuff (Scat, Urine, Puke), Excessive Spit, Vore, Gore, Snuff, Orgasm Denial, Disgusting Feet, Poor Spelling, BBW, Feeding, M/M Sex, Sissy, Hypno, Feminisation.

For experience and more about me, basically I'm M, 30+ (we'll leave it there...). Been RPing years just not on here.

For violence level generally I don't get turned on by violence unless it's against the cuck or slapping or spanking the GF. Beyond that it's not normally sexy to me at all and I'd say any cutting or violence to point of harm beyond punching, slapping, spanking or choking for sexual gratification would be not sexy for me.

Back
Top Bottom