๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ง | a red dead redemption rp

Currently reading:
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ง | a red dead redemption rp

Nightingale

rose the hat
Local time
Tomorrow 4:45 AM
Pronouns
she/her
โ €โ €

~ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•†๐•๐•• ๐•Ž๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ~

how-craft-build-camp-campfire-red-dead-redemption-2.jpg
Greetings all! Myself, @rosie and @Brangutang have pulled together the following thread to see if there's anyone willing to join us on the American frontier (or at least something that vaguely resembles it). For fans of Red Dead Redemption, or the western genre in general, this roleplay is your opportunity to ride with a group of outlaws, survive against government forces and rival gangs, and indulge in everything from shootouts to jailbreaks to horseback riding. This will be my first foray into a group role-play on this site and while I acknowledge this is an ambitious little venture, I am nothing if not optimistic! Similar to the most recent game, this role-play will be set in the late 1890s just as the Wild West is starting its decline. We foresee the story largely playing out in one big group thread with the opportunity to undertake some one shot missions and or character moments in individual threads. This is an original take on a familiar story so we'll be looking to craft our own gang of outlaws and avoid characters from the existing canon. Not only will this allow a degree of flexibility, but it will also ensure anyone who isn't up to speed on the games can still come and join us! Now onto the finer details...

Ideally, we're seeking at least ten characters to ensure this gang can feel like a real outlaw family. You can be a founding member, a new recruit or even someone we bring on board as the story progresses. That's the beauty of this roleplay, anyone can join at anytime and for those of you who are looking for something a bit more low-key we have the wonderful excuses of jail, off-hunting and staying in town, to account for any absences. Like the games we're looking for a cast of characters that are interesting, diverse and will help to drive the story forward. We want intriguing circumstances and intertwined relationship dynamics and histories that span across the whole timeline of the gang. We're imposing a limit of two characters per player, and if you are bold enough to take on more than one, our only request is that they aren't carbon copies of each other. I acknowledge that the nature of the games (being 18+) means we're likely to see some violent and adult themes emerging throughout the course of the roleplay. However, to ensure everyone is comfortable and we create an environment that welcomes all, I'd like to ask that anything of a sexual or extremely graphic (i.e torturous) nature is played out in a separate one shot style thread. I myself am someone who likes to indulge those darker themes, but I recognise not everyone else is, so I'll be taking those encounters to their respective forbidden sanctum locations. Anything that takes place outside of the main thread and that needs to be fed back for context will be done so on post one of the discussion thread linked below. I'll also be creating world and character threads to ensure you've got everything you need.

If you are interested in joining us, please respond below or reach out on the discussion thread. For any questions please PM me or again, ask below. Here is the
discussion thread where we'll be brainstorming!

Back
Top Bottom