MxF Who wants to find adventure with me(Creative's RT thread)

Currently reading:
MxF Who wants to find adventure with me(Creative's RT thread)

Local time
Today 4:32 PM
Hello, everyone I am back after a long hiatus and figured I'd make a new request thread.

Introduction
I've been role-playing for over 20 years in various forms and on various sites. I work a lot(45-50 hours a week) and am working on my masters degree so I'm here to blow off some steam. I live in the Eastern US(Eastern Time zone). I will try to post as much as I can but due to my aformentioned time commitments things might be limited. If I have time/ambition I will post at work but it will be really rare when that happens. At this point, I can not commit to anything that requires daily posts or multiple posts a day. I love to chat with my partners so feel free to PM me outside of the game so we can chat. I am a pretty interesting person I think.

Rules/Prefrences/Expectations
1) I write 1-5 paragraphs depending on what's going on in the scene and I'd prefer my partner do the same. NO ONE-LINERS. I also write in third person past tense and require my partners to do the same.

2) Per the rules of this form all of my games will be posted here and all characters will be at least 18 years old.

3) I would hope that anyone I write with who isn't enjoying the story would tell me so that we can either resolve the issue or mutually part ways. I won't get offended but I hate being ghosted by people.

4) Please try to respond on a regular basis, I know that large of a post takes time and real-life happens but if I'm waiting for over a week for a reply I get a little impatient lol.

5) For a list of do's and don'ts please consult my f-list found here.

Plot ideas
Greys Anatomy
New Amsterdam
Star Wars
Final Fantasy(8, 9, 10, 11, 12 would be preferred)
Dragon Age: Origins
Star Trek(DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise preferred but can also do TNG)

Vampire x human
College students
Boss x employee
father x step daughter
brother x sister
professor x student
Roommates(can do either MxM or FxF for this one)

There will probably be more added later.

Hope to find some people to write with. PM me if interested, DO NOT POST HERE, and if you have a plot you think you would like to do with me don't hesitate to ask I'm an open book as of right now.

-Creative

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom