Challenge Submission Why Beebled should not get the Bee Badge - By NiceOpinion

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Why Beebled should not get the Bee Badge - By NiceOpinion

niceopinion

Blame James
Local time
Today 11:11 AM
Tonight as I sit here in my very professional writing chair, I was approached from James with a request. This was to write an entire report on why Jimbled should not get the Bee Badge for the writing challenge for this month. Frankly I don't personally think that his act of aggression is needed or even justified. But as with all things, I am merely suggested for what to do and I do it full heartedly, mainly for the bit. Thank you all for reading. And as always please remember. Blame James.

I start my thesis with that Artled works too hard. With Stimbles brilliantly artistic mind, Kimbled deserves many breaks from their duties. With the rework of many site wide themes, starting personally with Slasher, my current use and favorite of them all currently. To even make entirely new themes with Zen, the garden of peace and calm to the enhanced reading abilities of Accessibility (Light) and Accessibility (Dark). Even taking on entire projects of the theme of Aether. Bringing me to my next point.

Codeleds work on the black magic that is BB Code is too good and again, does require tasteful breaks. The perfect work on my own I swear The Narrator's work, Kimbles own, and helping the many other inhabitants of the Inner Sanctum with their own coding, style and works is far too impressive and much demanding of Opeles to be writing and earning of the Bee Badge.

Sage_ is just a nerd for wanting to see the Essay and demanding to see all of Vimbldes names early so she gets her own section and can be embarrassed, jostled or even thumbs down all she wants.

The third reason why zabled should not get the Bee Badge is that James told me privately that he is a prince from the middle east and that if I give him a mere fifteen dollars and thirteen cents to help him move his money from switzerland back to his home country, he would make sure that I would get the award and not Enabled, so frankly I think I am owed that James.

The fourth reason is that the Misubled is very tired, Yapledis eepy. the Sleepled has had a very long day of splashing BB Code and wants to take just a smol sleeb. Quazimotbled eeby and neebies to sleeby. Declibled sleepy and need bed-bye time. the staffbled is currently experiencing critical levels of being a sleevjy lil lad and needs to go to bedb. She is ver tired and needs to slep. just a little sleejing time as a treat. Jibblbedlele neebs to slek, ver twired boyo, just a lil guy. Shozlbled needs her beaty sleeb. look at nappbled go! She yawn big cause resbled skeejy, neebs to falafel asleep. nini time! good night, miss the sestiabled. This is in reference to Campbell's Soup staying up too late while I am writing this essay report thing.

The fifth reason is because I said so and I'm right :)

The sixth reason is because now I'm starting to run out of ideas, and really need to extend this word count so I can at least say that I got to 1000 words, even if most of them are just shitposting and now nonsense. I'm starting to regret taking on this bit. But that's usually how it usually turns out. I take on a random bit, thinking that 1000 words is not going to be too hard to write about even though my best of best posts are about 400-500 words long.

Oh here we go. The seventh reason and more likely the third real reason is that Zombled is too popular within the community, it would be cheating to let them allow to compete. Everyone would already vote for votled to win the competition and it would be more of a writing contest for second, unless Dispatch decides to go on another five thousand word story bender. The ever popular discimbled would use their influence to rig the competition. And this is on theme because of the Olympics going on.

This is a second part to extend my word count and to call out Sage_. Again.

The eighth reason is frankly xylophonbled has way too many names. If my count is correct and because this is my essay and I write what I want on it, it is. Lampbled has twenty three names just within this document and i'm sure at least twenty more that I have written down somewhere in my other documents and at least thirty more in the depths of The Inner Sanctum Chatroom. I believe this is way too many names to try and write out onto a badge, trophy or even piece of paper to congratulate the possible proper winner of the Bee Badge Winner Competition. The only reason why this might get one pass is because Banbled herself would pay for the scripture and slash or the metal and time of the craftsmanship to write out every single individual name for their own award.

You know what, in fact, we're going back to blaming James. Why'd you make me do this man? This took up way too much of my time. I could have spent doing absolutely nothing better. Is this a plot to get me out of the chatroom? To actually write something for the website instead of bullying you, making shitty puns and stupid quips in chat? Anyways, lastly.

Ladies and gentlemen of The Inner Sanctum. Over the past several reasons, you have seen my personal attempt to, effectively bamboozle you with a series of hearsay arguments and loose speculative evidence placing wambamthankyoumambleds in a bad frame and light to not allow them to post and compete within the writing competition. You are tasked to consider the evidence and whether it proves beyond a reasonable doubt. Whether my reasons are good enough to bar writbleds entry. Are my reasons good? No.

Believe it or not, it was hard to come up with insults for our dear friend Jumbled. Or Sage either. This post is not to be taken seriously in any capacity what so ever, but it is entirely written by me and has my stupid humor, messy joke writing, and trainwreck of direction. If this was to be taken seriously at all, this would really be a love letter to the Chat and everyone active in it. If you haven't tried joining and talking there, give it a try. You'd probably still be confused about this post but it'd maybe make a little more sense.

Remember me if i'm banned.

Post approved by James, we all blame him.

Back
Top Bottom