Why have I not done this?

Currently reading:
Why have I not done this?

VictorClerval

Human Failure
Local time
Today 9:33 PM
Hello! My username is Victor Clerval, obviously.

I'm a Science(associates) undergraduate, acquiring my prerequisites for Mortuary School, where I will be getting a bachelor's. I'm also studying some art and literature because I want to write and create during my free time as an adult, some day publishing horror and graphic novels.

I'm an avid role player, table top gamer, reader, writer, and artist. Other than my typical hobbies, I like collecting dead things and digging up animal bodies on my occasional freetime, so expect accurate and nasty descriptions of rot.

I play an unholy amount of Dungeons and Dragons and Call of Cthulu, so I would say I am at least skilled when it comes to immersion and realism in role play.

Because I feel like it matters in this situation, I am a lesbian. This is why I dislike role play romances in which I am female and my rp partner/their character is male. If I am male and you female, that is alright. If we are both female, perfect. If we are both men, I dont mind it much but it doesnt feel weird and unnerving like FxM. Romance isnt particularly my thing, though I enjoy it as a subplot for excitement and character connection. I mostly play men despite being female. I also state this because one day I lost a great role play because the person thought I was Male, but during casual conversation, they realized I was a lesbian and sort of revealed their homophobic side. I miss the role play a lot, man.

If it matter, my favorite books:
(Since it relates to genres I like)
Frankenstein
From Here to Eternity
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Interview With the Vampire
Misery
The Crow
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
The Hellbound Heart
The Phantom of the Opera
Books of Blood
[Insert the entire Lovecraft Mythos]

Movies:
Hellraiser
What We Do in the Shadows
(Classic) Dracula
Arrival
(New and Old) Carrie
Nosferatu
I don't really watch many movies lmao

Lastly, I'm a procrastinator who should be working on my assignments due in two days, but alas. I dont care. And if anyone cares about MBTI, I'm an INFJ(like Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and your therapist.)
If you're dumb enough to believe in astrology, I'm an Aries. If youre a special kind of idiot, my favorite color is purple and the fact I like dark chocolate shakes from steak n shake says a lot about my commitment issues.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy it here! :)
(Hellbound is the best Hellraiser, and no one can change my mind about that! :p)

Hello and welcome! :D Lovely intro, I'll keep an eye open for your work.

P.S., Brian Hodge is an amazing horror writer, if you're ever looking, hard to find physical copies, though.

**the forum's resident goth, Lord of Misrule and forensic skeletonologist enters, drinking tea**

I believe we shall get along fabulously my dear. Shelley is one of my favourite authors, and I may have a character in play here named after the protagonist in her apocalyptic novel The Last Man. Sheridan le Fanu is my favourite vampire author though (and, yes. I have a character here named after him, also). What can I say? The Countess Karnstein captured my heart.

Welcome to IS! I hope you enjoy your stay and find many wonderful(ly grotesque) stories to write.

Hi and Welcome to the sanctum (officially, or rather unofficially)!! I also enjoy a lot of those books and movies. I look forward to reading your work!

<3 The Crow
Welcome to the site!
Happy to have you here, and let me know if I can help you with anything.

Back
Top Bottom