Why, hello storytellers.

Currently reading:
Why, hello storytellers.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Local time
Today 7:17 AM
My name is AEON,

My number one goal is to be a storyteller through out the entirety of my life. I don't care if I become famous. I don't care if my name is known. So long as I make someone's day with a story is what I value most.

That being said, I love role playing. I relish having no control over other characters and interacting with unpredictable events and reactions. It helps build and establish character personalities and history. Thus, I find role playing to the greatest asset to story building.

I am a traditionally published author, though I won't give away my pen name for personal safety reasons. I enjoy lengthy role plays with good sized replies. At least one-two paragraphs. That being said, I don't try to write perfectly while role playing. This is the kind of place I let loose, though, I will make sure it well detailed and thought out.

I'm also a professional artist and tend to draw my characters if I give myself the time. If I enjoy a role play enough, I'll even draw the other role players' characters for fun!

I hope to create an exciting and fun-filled role play with some of you!

Never stop creating!

-AEON

As a fellow writer, I love your post! Preach on, my friend!
Let me know if you have any questions about the site and I'd be happy to help.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom