Why hello there!

Currently reading:
Why hello there!

Seventy71

Serf
Local time
Today 5:52 PM
Hey there!
I am a friendly newcomer that you may call Seventy. Ironic since I am the one hundredth member to join the illustrious forum. I am quite pleased to be here. Now for the less important things, about me!

I am a long time RPer with over ten years experience. I have a strong preference for fantasy stories. This included medieval fantasy, modern fantasy, and high fantasy in the Planescape vein. I tend to strongly prefer mediums that allow a more patient posting speed than instant messenger so this is perfect for me. I love long term stories with lots of conflict and opposed characters coupled with a well developed setting. I will put as much work on average as the lore of my setting as I do my characters.

I generally only play male character with another male characters. The gender of the other player is not as important to me. I will consider playing a male character opposed to a male if the story prompt is tempting enough. I have a strong rule about only using Original Characters but am willing to use a Canon setting. I am also really chill OOC and love to chat, share gifs, share music, and meme people to death if given the opportunity. Thank you for reading.

Back
Top Bottom