All Witchcraft, College & Polyamory

luvfoolxsh

Jujutsu Sorcerer
Local time
Today 9:06 PM
Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College
Pronouns
they/them
I want to state this before I go into any detail, but this will be a very small group roleplay. I'm looking for at least two other writers, or at most three. This will be a polyamory roleplay.

Hi, this may seem like an odd request, or even a disorganized one, as I have recently found inspiration for this little idea in my head. I've recently finished a cancelled show on netflix, and now I have a thirst to roleplay something similar, or inspired by it. The general premise of this roleplay is simple, just a group of students, going to college for witchcraft, and finding love amongst each other, crating a polyamorous relationship. I decided to leave out any sort of plot or storyline because I want to make them with my writing partners. The storyline is going to revolve around our characters, their pasts, and their backstories. Think of any fantasy "chosen one" plot, and I would absolutely love to explore that. Your character comes from a family of evil witches? Great! Your character had no idea they were a witch, because their powers were dormant for their entire life until they graduated high school? Amazing! Your character practices a rare and powerful form of witchcraft? Fantastic! I would love to hear your ideas, work through them, and roleplay them out, each of our characters holding the spot light at some point.
I do expect there to be a lot of plotting and world building before and during the actual roleplay. Not just one or two of us coming up with ideas, and the others blindly agreeing. I want everyone to contribute, and come up with something interesting. I would love to read your rants and ideas about your characters, but also about other characters, and the relationships between them.

I absolutely love novella style writing, but understand that can be a little much for people. So I am fine with discussing word/line count once the group is established. This will be a descriptive roleplay, written in third person. Face claims and triggers can also be discussed once the group is established. I am fine with nsfw content, however if characters get to the point where they are doing full on smut, I would prefer it to be in an adjacent thread to the main one, just so it doesn't take up too much space.
I am fine with any pairings, and willing to go with what the group wants. However, I will not tolerate professor x student relationships.

If this is of interest to you, please comment below <3

Back
Top Bottom