Currently reading:
MxF With or Without You

Bielobog

Serf
Local time
Today 9:33 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, mostly with you, I hope. Roleplaying without a partner is called writing a book, I'm reliably informed.

I shan't needlessly rehash points from my introduction post, other than to say that I have been involved with roleplaying for about 10 years now and am looking forward to broaden my horizons here!

While I love creative writing as much as everyone on this forum (presumably), I feel like that's better left for roleplaying itself and request threads should be quick, concise and to the point. That being said, I understand people being unwilling to commit to roleplaying with me before knowing how I write. I can send some examples of my writing your way, you need but ask. Honestly. I love the attention.

What I Offer:
  • Consistent Engagement: Expect at least two well-crafted posts per week, with a commitment to transparent communication if life gets a bit chaotic.
  • Quality Over Quantity: Each post is a canvas, painted with thought and detail. Three paragraphs at a minimum, five on average—crafted for an enriching narrative.
  • Story-Driven with a Dash of Smut: A default of 60% story and 40% smut, adaptable to suit your preferences. Let's discuss our desires and limits in DMs. You can find my BDSM test results here, do keep in mind that my characters differ from me.
  • Long-Term Enchantment: I revel in building expansive worlds, intricate plots, and characters that resonate. Let's kindle excitement that lasts for months on end.
  • Non-Game Banter: Optional, yet delightful. I'm here for a chat about everything under the sun. Mutual enjoyment in conversation often enhances our roleplay adventures.
What I Seek:
  • Open Communication: No vanishing acts, please! If something's amiss or if real life takes a wild turn, communicate freely. I'm all ears.
  • Artistic Inspirations: A simple character image aids my imagination.
  • Weekly Post Promise: A humble request for at least one quality post per week.

cea4d23927c5129573b14cbaf57ce1ae.jpg

What I Crave:

• Dark Themes Enthusiast: I find myself drawn to the shadows—naturalist, dark fantasy, cyberpunk with all the dystopia our world still lacks, and urban fantasy where humans confront supernatural horrors.
  • Romantic Pairings Delight: Forbidden love, two souls in denial, and enemies-to-lovers are my favored romantic clichés. Yet, I'm adaptable and open to exploring diverse pairings. Let's chat and mold our ideas into something uniquely ours.
Cravings:

1. Omertá (Cyberpunk Crime Drama): Imagine a heavily augmented mob boss facing a mysterious virus, forcing them into the hands of YC, who runs a clinic. Will YC refuse involvement? Is it a government conspiracy? As hunger and ambition intertwine, respect may unveil something far more carnal.
  2. Dark Corners (Urban Fantasy): In a world where a magical source is born every five hundred years, YC becomes the source. Her life spirals into chaos, and MC, a magician, stumbles upon her. Trust issues galore as he takes her on as a student.
  3. Bloodtime (Fantasy/Steampunk): It's been one hundred years since dragons ruled the world. One hundred years since humans and elves united against their opressors. Trouble brews anew, as two races look upon one another with distrust. Cold war is upon the world and it plays out in the Maw. Large desert separating the human kingdoms and the elven empire. Here, anarchy rules. Hundreds tiny city states, airship pirates (need I say more?) and more clash here in fighting for survival, ideology and of course - money, the great equalizer. Everything is thrown into more chaos as rumours of last surviving dragon surface. Half-elven bounty hunter seeks to capture her and bring her to his masters, not knowing that he, himself is being manipulated.
  4. Ten Thousand Light Years Away (Sci-fi exploration/romance): Only a few humans are gifted with magic. Usually from powerful bloodlines, that rule the known universe. Magisters, they call themselves, and hold nearly unlimited power. Not all care for it, however, as Cedrik uses his posting on an exploration ship as an escape from the ever so long reach of his own father. He quickly learns, that he isn't the only one with complicated family relationships and what starts as a one-night stand with the ships pilot to blow off some steam slowly turns into something far more scary and complicated, as they both need to navigate the stars, their feelings and the manipulations of their parents.
Pairings I Crave, Need Plots:

• Werewolf x Vampire (Forced Marriage?)
  • Monster Hunter x Witch
  • Witch on the Run x Normal Human
I'm eager to hear your preferences and ideas! If any of these themes resonate with you or if you have ideas of your own, I'm excited to embark on this creative journey together!

Last edited:
Hello there I saw you wanted to do a vampire x werewolf mind if I ask about the idea you had in mind?

Bump! Added two more plots that live in my head rent free.
I am curious about your monster hunter x witch idea. I've always been a sap for those kind of dynamics. Please feel free to DM me.

Definitely interested in the Omertá plot there. I would be happy also to write NPCs (temp or long term, open to killing them off) to support our characters, but generally stick to a main character in RP. DM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom