Currently reading:
MxF Wolf Pack RP

Rose Thorne

† She was drowning but nobody saw her struggle. †
Local time
Today 7:45 PM
Pronouns
She / Her
Hello there! I just got out of the hospital and ready to RP again. For a month now I have been absolutely craving a wolf pack RP. I don't do groups so that's why it's here not there. I already have a (kinda shitty) starter to go off of how I would like things to go down. I'm looking for someone to play the male alpha (Leader if you will). Here is the starter for that. If you wish to start just open with a reply <3

Starter

A cold wind whistled through the trees once in awhile penetrating Luna's thick fur. Her paws crunched the snow below her and in her mouth, a pup, bloodied and whimpering. Its breath was raged and she knew she needed shelter but running with the pup would only jar it and hurt it more. She took it slow and steady. Clearly, this pup shouldn't have been able to leave the den its fur was far to thin for this weather. After a long agonizing thirty minutes Luna and the pup, still whimpering in her grasp from the pain and cold, made it to her den. It wasn't much just a small cave in the side of the mountain that was big enough for two of her, there was no food supply here like at the camp this pup might be used to but luckily for her, this pup was not nursing. Food would be hard to find in the dead of winter and with many different packs around the area, hunting was a risky game. Over the course of the next few days, Luna left the pup only three times each time only staying long enough to catch three small squirrels just enough for the pup to eat. She would often take a few bites from one of the catches just to ensure she had the energy to hunt. Two more days pass and the pup seemed to be making a full recovery showing a bit more signs of playfulness, a good sign to Luna, but the squirrels where very thin now as a pack moved their hunting into her territory. With no other options left then to steal she nuzzled the pup into his dried leaf nest and ordered him to stay put and not to move till she gets back. A blizzard was on the way and without some sort of food to last them she wasn't sure if they would make it. Upon her arrival to the dens of the wolf pack, she scanned the area. Only a few guarders where posted here and there but spread wide enough that she would easily slip in and out without a problem. Her fur made her able to blend in well with the snow falling and on the ground. The vision was poor due to the blizzard but she pushed through. Following the sent of fresh pray, she made it into the den that stored it. A small stack of the thinned outpray was hoarded here hardly enough for a whole pack she thought. Hunters must still be out. She rummaged through the stack taking two of the largest hares she could find and turned to move out.​

Back
Top Bottom