Currently reading:
Any Wolfie's request thread

DutchWolf

Wolfie
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Tomorrow 12:31 AM
Introduction
Hiya there reader! I am Wolfie and I'm 22 years of age! A lot of you might now me from being active in the general chat. And those creatures know how crazy I can get. And for those who do not know me... You're in for a ride!

Okay okay I am just messing around ^^ Please do not be afraid to contact me! I love a good talk about basically anything. Personal stories, hobbies, things we have in common, discussion topics, you name it! But to give you a little help, I will hand you a couple of subjects I enjoy! I'm a big sports & esports fan, mainly focused around motorsports (I work in this industry as well). I am a big gamer, playing games like Minecraft, League of Legends, Terraria, Runescape, Smash (Even won a tournament in that one) and more! Too many to list.

Even if we do not end up working out for each other in the roleplaying aspect, I would never regret have talked with you! So, once again, do not be afraid to shoot a message!

RP Details
Length
I try to match my partner's length as much as I can! Though I prefer the usual posts being around 500 words. Starters are of course an exception of this rule. I don't mind if it is more or less, I will probably be the same way depending on the situation! As long as there isn't just one paragraph to go with, I am glad!
Frequency
Okay so this part might be the reason many of you will click away, but I can be quite inconsistent! It is not my goal to be this way, but lately I had no other choice unfortunately. If you require someone to reply to you every single day, then I am not the right one for you and I am sorry. My goal is a minimum of 1 post per week, and depending on how excited I am for the story and how good we are communication/how easy it is for me to write a reply, I could reply multiple times during a week.
Communication
This one is very important for me. I LOVE to talk, I love to plot! I want to imagine our characters and how they could be together in the future and stuff! I love talking about this! But besides that, I think good communication is essential! If I don't have good communication with a partner, the RP could drop dead quite quickly.
Smut
This is not a topic I will discuss in detail out in the open, I'd prefer this to stay private between the two of us. I do not need our story to be smutty, but I do not mind it happening! Open to any kind of percentage.
Though I will say this to not waste your time. I will not write dominant characters if we're talking NSFW. So please do not expect this from me.
Also, nothing that breaks the site rules thank you very much

Plot Ideas/Pairing
And under here I will begin writing some of my ideas or pairings which I am craving! I am up for ANY gender pairing. Yes, I do not mind to write any gender either!
Just because I am craving a pairing, does not mean I ONLY want to write them. Please let me know if you have any ideas!

MC, an experienced undercover agent takes YC, a new undercover agent under their wing to train them. Going on the first undercover mission, they discover it is a bigger operation than originally thought. Too big of a mission for a newbie, yet they've gotten in too deep already and replacing YC brings too much risk.

*Highlighted is my preferred role:

Monster x Human
Monster x Monster hunter
Pokemon x Pokemon
Pokemon x Pokemon trainer/ranger
Dragon x Royalty
Dragon x Dragon hunter/tamer
Anthro x Anthro
Beast tamer x Beast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom