All Wonderful World!

Currently reading:
All Wonderful World!

MindLabryinth

Nice Guy TM
Local time
Tomorrow 10:24 AM
Hello everyone!
My name is Sam (he/him) and I've been hoping to start a wonderful worldbuilding adventure with someone who loves to roleplay!
I'm a big fan of authors like Sarah J Maas, Victoria Aveyard, Robert Jordan and Robin Hobb so my writing is definitely influenced by these authors and their series.
So to get to the skinny of it...

- Ideally I'd love to have more than one person join in on this process as I want to share and collaborate with many peoples with many plotlines.
- Would love extensive and collaborative world building to establish lore (Google Docs etc)
- High Fantasy world with magic!
- Quality writing with proper grammar, long replies and active writer interaction

If you are interested at all in this PLEASE let me know. I'd love to get started on this long term project and hopefully new friendships!

Robin Hobb is one of my favorites! Recently finished a 16 book marathon of the Realm of the Elderings and that was one emotional roller coaster! Would very much love to RP in a similar setting. :)

Robin Hobb is one of my favorites! Recently finished a 16 book marathon of the Realm of the Elderings and that was one emotional roller coaster! Would very much love to RP in a similar setting. :)
Oh my gosh! This is so exciting! PM me!

I'm just setting up a few docs and stuff for us!

Hi hi! Is this still open? I'm new to this site and have yet to find a rp, but I'm really into fantasy and might be interested in this!

Back
Top Bottom