Worst Best Day Of My Life

Currently reading:
Worst Best Day Of My Life

Cerosene Cabot

Sexy, Naughty, B****y Succubus
Local time
Today 4:25 PM
The Best Day Of My Life!

Well, at least it was supposed to be. I wes the happiest bride in the world, but that ended, so very quickly. What could be worse? Well how about I had the worst day of my life today, on my Wedding Day, the man I was supposed to marry stood me up at the alter, never evenshowing. Then I head home and find my Fiance, or my former Fiance, messing around with some other woman, in my own house. How is this happening to me? I ran from the house, hopping in my car, only to get pulled over not all too far from my house and getting arrested, because apparently my MAN had a gun and drugs in the car, IN MY CAR. I sit in a jail cell, looking around, just praying for God to stop having a laugh at my expense, when my Ex comes through the door, cuffed, swearing up and down that the drugs weren't his, though the drug and gun had his fingerprints, and happily not mine, because as I said, they weren't mine. I finally got out of jail, still feeling crappy, but guessing I should count my blessings, and right when I thought that, someone speeding sent a puddle of water on me and my Wedding dress, which I never had a chance to change out of. I said a few choice words, not feeling the least bit sorry for saying, well more like screaming them. There goes a very expensive dress that I can't take back now. Well, can today get any worse? Right when I thought that, a handsome man appeared in front of me, and I mean appeared. He wasn't therea second ago, then poof, there he was.

"Well, well, well, guess you were right. Guess I am having a laugh at your expense." He said that with the smuggest smirk I had ever seen in my life on his face. Who did this guy think he was, the smug bastard? "Well you did pray that I would stop laughing at your expense earlier." He leaned close, whispering in my ear. "I would stop, but it just is too much fun.

My jaw dropped. This guy was 'God'? Not possible. God, or Gods, or whatever, were supposed to be loving and supportive, but he was so far from that. I crossed my arms walking away, only to get another speeder sending buckets of water on my head and everywhere else I turned back, but the 'God' was gone.

Looking for the God)
This is supposed to be a romance, eventually, between the god and the human.
Hope to hear from people soon.

My Character
superthumb.jpg

9e631103eeaef7eb70b179ede94582f2--pastel-hair-anime-guys.jpg

Name: Renee Ruveir
Status: Most definitely single, after she caught her Fiancé cheating on her, on their wedding day. Yeah, not exactly one of her finer moments in life.
Demeanor: Outgoing, Compassionate, Caring, well usually. There are times when things push her button. Then she can be a royal B****.
Hopes and Dreams: To become a famous Personally Stylist, which she is very good, but she isn't famous yet.
Bio: Comes from a loving family. She has her mom, dad sadly died, well it is like for her ex that he's dead, but not her. She always missed him. She has one younger sister and a younger brother, the twins of the family, both spoiled rotten, pranksters, and have every bone in their body bad, not a single good one, though she did love them with all her heart. They were Troublemakers down to the Capital T.
Children: None
Lover: None

Back
Top Bottom