Currently reading:
Write a story with me?

DreamsOfStars

Fangirl Coffee Addict
Local time
Today 7:49 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/They/Them
I have a Taboo request thread already, but I'm hoping to find some other types of story to write too!
Read on to find out my other interests for rp stories!

1720023274899.png

🌹DreamsOfStars🌹
Hey there! I'm Dream, and I'm currently seeking partners looking to RP romance, fantasy, drama and smut.

I'm literate to advanced lit, but this can vary depending on my partner as I like to bounce off their replies!
MxF main roles only, please! I only play female mains, and I don't really love rping as more than one character :p sorry
All of my RolePlays contain romance in some capacity by the way 🤭

I am seeking someone who:
Is literate, with adequate grammar, who can preferably put out a decent size reply. NO ONE LINERS PLEASE!
Can play a male main!
Does not ghost. If you're losing interest or don't have the time, we can negotiate. Just please let me know if you're no longer interested! I will do the same.

KINKS
This link will take you to my list of wants and my hard no's
Please respect my no's and no kink shaming please!

PLOTS AND PAIRINGS
Fantasy/Medieval
Prince x Princess of another Kingdom
Princess/Prince x Spy/Assassin
Prince x Servant girl
Lord x Maid
Werewolf x hunter
Werewolf x Human Mate
Werewolf x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Any kind of Regency romance (I loveeee Bridgerton, cliché maybe but it's so good!)

Mafia Romance
Mobster x Rival gang leaders Daughter
Mob Boss's Daughter x Bodyguard
Honestly reach out to me if you're interested in any kind of Mafia based story :p

Horror/Post-apocalyptic
Honestly I love a good apocalypse setting, and it works for a lot of pairings, so honestly let me know if you wanna do something with this!
In terms of horror, I don't know how you could slip romance into a horror but I'm willing to find out ehehe! Otherwise I would love to try out just a dark pure horror story!
Don't skimp on gore either, I lowkey love all that grizly detail!!!

I'm sure there's more I would be interested in, so feel free to reach out even if nothing on this list appeals, the worst I can do is tell you no, right?

Back
Top Bottom