Currently reading:
Write with me?

Local time
Today 11:35 PM
I'm looking for a few partners to do some lowkey roleplays with me. I say lowkey because I have a full-time job so I won't be able to reply every day. As long as you're patient, we're good to go.

PREFERENCES
  • I'm not big on pairing-based threads. Though I'm down to ship our characters (a good percent of the time), I do prefer there to be chemistry involved and enjoy development. However, our threads don't even have to include romance. I'm mostly in it for the plot anyhow.
  • Be down to do a little plotting. Nothing too serious, we can just jump into it after a discussing it a brief moment and go from there, but I do like it when someone else is willing to move the plot forward as well. Plus, I love exchanging ideas and headcanons.
  • I'm a hundred percent down to carry more than one thread with a person. We could have a casual one, a plot heavy one, an AU one — either way I'm ready to roll.
FANDOMS
  • Fable (2, 3)
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Harry Potter *
  • Far Cry 5 *
  • Fallout (3, New Vegas, 4)
  • Skyrim
  • The Evil Within *
  • Watch Dogs
* I have plot ideas for these, so if you're interested feel free to ask.

Anyway, feel free to comment below or message me if you're interested. I look forward to creating a new story. ^^

Evil Within fan? id be up to RPing that. I've also been looking for a partner in creating a Fantasy RP, so that I can see if my writing could hold interest. PM me and we can talk more on ideas.

Back
Top Bottom