Either Needed WRITING CHALLENGE GROUP REQUEST

Currently reading:
Either Needed WRITING CHALLENGE GROUP REQUEST

PhiaSerein

Fade Walker
Local time
Today 5:07 AM
Hey there!

EDIT: CLOSED. THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S INTEREST. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN REQUEST THREAD! ^_^ HAVE FUN!

I'm posting this thread in hopes that I'm not the only one with no RP partners yet to ask about participating in the April Writing Challenge that is a Group prompt. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out! Otherwise the prompt is this:

You waken in a darkened meadow, head aching, with no memory of how you got there or what might be rusting in the brush behind you...

And we would go about it like any other RP. I'm thinking once we have our group (Deadline April18th and we need 2-4 people), we request both a thread and sub-thread (the latter for OOC plotting purposes).

EDIT: Also, I'm not ranking/auditioning anyone lol, joining this group is first-come-first-serve. I want to write well, but I want to have fun, so no pressure to anyone who may be thinking of participating!

Let me know if anyone is interested ^_^

—S

Last edited:
Sweet! Okay, I'm closing it here and will contact JamesMartin about opening the appropriate threads for us to begin plotting :) Looks like we have a nice head start!

Back
Top Bottom